Thai Supermodel Set To Write 2nd Book On Love Life

webfact

Please be careful posting images that are intended only for you to brag about some girl you have meet. Chances are that not everyone agrees and their responses might hurt your feelings or that someone has meet her before. In either case, your big smile and 'haha, look what I got' might turn into a bad experience for you in the end.

Just saying.

No worries, TAWP. Point taken in the spirit in which it was made but, honestly, I didn't post her pic with the intention of bragging or anything like that. I just think she's more attractive than the Lookmee bint :)

I can't say my feelings would be hurt if others voiced their disagreement in less than polite terms. In fact, given that most farangs I've met have a preference for darker-skinned Thai women, I fully expected less than favourable comments by way of comparison.

Ah, so that's where she's gone. But of luck.

Each to their own, Buchholz, I guess but I reckon my main squeeze blows said "supermodel" outta the water without any of the airbrushing shenanigans going on in your pics.

Fair enough, I didn't meet her in any Cowboy or Nana bar but there are girls walking about all over BKK that give Lookmee a run for her money . . . and they haven't had nosejobs.

23042011166.jpg

Please be careful posting images that are intended only for you to brag about some girl you have meet. Chances are that not everyone agrees and their responses might hurt your feelings or that someone has meet her before. In either case, your big smile and 'haha, look what I got' might turn into a bad experience for you in the end.

Just saying.

She looks like an attractive layabout to me.

However no self respecting Thai woman would lie around on a sofa with her shoes on..... would she? :ermm:

Each to their own, Buchholz, I guess but I reckon my main squeeze blows said "supermodel" outta the water without any of the airbrushing shenanigans going on in your pics.

Fair enough, I didn't meet her in any Cowboy or Nana bar but there are girls walking about all over BKK that give Lookmee a run for her money . . . and they haven't had nosejobs.

23042011166.jpg

Just saying.

However no self respecting Thai woman would lie around on a sofa with her shoes on..... would she? :ermm:

Its a boy. :ph34r:

23042011166.jpg

Just saying.

Its a boy. :ph34r:

And especially a katoey. :lol: