Is It Possible?

I have had a 30 day stamp on entry to the kingdom, followed by a 15 day stamp via Cambodia. The I have had 2 X 60 day, double entries issued by Laos embassy... Which one of those was extended by 30 days... then I was turned down in laos for a third dbl entry and given a 60 day single entry... which expires in 3 days.....

My question....

I need to extend this tomorrow at the local IMM o0ffice, as on Sunday my visas run out... ... has anyone ever heard of anyone being turned down for an extension from an immigration office???

Would really like to know..

If I get turned down... I will basically be asked to leave the country by Sunday.... If this happens... is it like other countries, where I can stay outside, and return after 30 days?

Depending your nationality i could be possible ( i think,but not sure :ermm: ) to just come back by exemption rule for 30 days, in Thailand after flying out the country

So many questions and so little info. A number of friends hve obtained 3 back to back tripple entry 60 days visas from Panang but been refused a fourth unless thay have been out of the Kingdom for a month before reapplying. If this meand you can get another 3 back to back visas I don't know but you can certainly get 1 60 day tripple entty.

The 30 days is not normally questioned but your history does indicate a possible work reason so you might get asked but if have an answer other than work should receive. There is no 30 days out and return rule - but then there is no problem staying for extended periods for most. Another option which can provide benefit in long term is ED visa for study of Thai if planning to be here for extended period.

they may ask you ticket traveling out from Thailand, even if they refuse you 30 days extension... you would still get 7 days extension.

It is more likely that a 7 day "extension" would be denied than a 30 day extension.

For the 7 day "extension" normally a ticket out of the country within 7 days is required.