Rent A House In Nong Khai

EirikJohannesen

On that map, you will see several cafes and guesthouses catering to farangs. They usually have boards full of motorbike/cars/houses for rent. Once you're in Nong Khai, check out the real estate agents, many of whom are also leasing agents as some properties sit on the market for ages without buyers. Good luck with the move. You're heading into rainy season and cooler weather, rather pleasant.

You want to buy or rent ?

If rent, furnished or not ?

How long, a few years or just months ?

Bedrooms ?

We want to rent, we have furnisher, minimum a year from september or october, A small shop whit room upstairs could also be in interest but mainly a house whit garden :jap:

I am in Nong Khai 3-4 times every week for shoping so its easy for me to take a look.

I check this weekend for you. Heart of town will be difficult, but a "moo baan" at about 3 km or more should be possible at reasonable prices.

By the way, since you are in NK so many times, why not make a nice leaflet with your demands and ask to hang it at the door of ....several places are willing to help you, Carsten, Brandon, Danish Baker, Rudy the German Baker, just ask people.

Good luck !

I check this weekend for you. Heart of town will be difficult, but a "moo baan" at about 3 km or more should be possible at reasonable prices.

By the way, since you are in NK so many times, why not make a nice leaflet with your demands and ask to hang it at the door of ....several places are willing to help you, Carsten, Brandon, Danish Baker, Rudy the German Baker, just ask people.

Good luck !

Thank you. :) I'll take it slowly and quietly. moo ban is okay, I've seen in several moo ban, but not seen anything for rent. I've tried to hang up posters in bars before, but it was just nonsense :annoyed: . I have plenty of good experience with renting from Thai in Nong Khai, but my contact person is in Bangkok. As said I have plenty of time.

I am glad that you keep your eyes and ears open for me. If you find any good house send me a PM and we can exchange phone number or get together in NK maybe we know each other from before hehe :D I have lived 5 years here 20 km outside NK :D