Iran hangs two child rapists in public

News_Editor

particularly since waterboarding was never ever used to extract a confession that led to the accused's public execution.

I stand corrected not publicly executed based on coerced confessions via torture. :rolleyes:

Also your interpretation of very bad people....You have some inside info to share?

PS:not attempting to divert anything. I just find it as usual that folks with filthy homes try to tell others how to clean theirs.

Carry on ;)

Edited by flying

Yes. Well done I say. Find them guilty and get on with it. Just like China. Better than being stuck in a US prison for 20 or 30 years before they finally carry out the sentence.

All the baggers here ought to be Iranian or if not just accept it as part of thier culture and not yours. ;)

The last public hanging in the UK was in 1868, it just puts Iran into perspective considering the year is 2011.

Obviously is Iran not in the UK. There are other countries that allow an audience to watch executions or where students celebrate them in front of the presidential palace.

It's all a question how much civilised we consider ourselves.

http://www.thaivisa....81#entry4451981

Hmmm, Your constant off topic trolling reminds me of another poster who seems to have gone awol of late. :jap:

Yeah, I have noticed the obvious similarities in posting style as well.

YEAH! Me three. :D

Fancy you guys accusing someone of trolling. Pot this is kettle over and out.

Yes. Well done I say. Find them guilty and get on with it. Just like China. Better than being stuck in a US prison for 20 or 30 years before they finally carry out the sentence.

All the baggers here ought to be Iranian or if not just accept it as part of thier culture and not yours. ;)

Sad to see the the tired old moral relativism arguments being used, but their consistency crumbles due to the overt intent on the part of the most odious regimes to foist their norms upon everyone else. Something has stank about Iran for decades and the Fatwa put out on Salman Rushdie shows that fanatical Islam recognises no borders so why should we accept the ancient bigotry they would happily impose on us?

So are you in the "hang 'em high brigade" (except it happen in Iran of course)?

Everyone knows what a sick joke the Iranian judicial system is. As for whether or not I'm of the hang em high camp is irrelevant to the discussion save to say that if capital punishment is used I believe it should not be carried out in public, and certainly not by children.

indeed! Iran would have even executed an O.J. Simpson who was, we all know, 110% not guilty. :whistling:

Edited by Naam