Bicycle Shop Locations

gaz2011

Hi Gaz

I live in Udon Thani and am an avid cyclist. I know of 2 bike shops in KK. One is located on the east side of the main highway going through town not too far from the sports stadium. There is another shop located on Lownadee Rd across from the sports stadium itself tel: 043224284

If you can't find what you need there we have two good bike shops here in Udon Thani. Both operators speak english and can get just about anything you need.

Hope this helps.

Hi Gaz

I live in Udon Thani and am an avid cyclist. I know of 2 bike shops in KK. One is located on the east side of the main highway going through town not too far from the sports stadium. There is another shop located on Lownadee Rd across from the sports stadium itself tel: 043224284

If you can't find what you need there we have two good bike shops here in Udon Thani. Both operators speak english and can get just about anything you need.

Hope this helps.

bike shops in Thailand

• 2 weeks later...

Taken from BicycleThailand.com

Bike Center

118/11 Mitaphap Road (Near Sinakarin Hospital)

A. Mueang Khon Kaen

Tel. 043-347-700, 089-422-2123

Bike Center

110/6-7 Sri Chant Road

A. Mueang Khon Kaen

Tel. 043-222-066, 086-038-0110

Naichan Bike Shop

119/3 Laonadee Road

T. Nai Mueang A. Mueang Khon Kaen

Tel. 043-224-284, 081-545-2181, 089-153-1594

Hi, just back from a weekend in Khon Kaen and came across this shop whilst there. It is on the main road just outside the Kosa Shopping Centre if that helps

Bike Station,

88/6-7 Srijan Road

Muang

Khon Kaen

Tel No 043-321489

Mobile 081-4423512

He just sells road bikes and has some top end stuff in the shop. Although I didn't buy anything I had a good natter with the owner, really nice guy named Greg with good English and he knows his road bikes, really knowledgeable.