Has Anyone Been To Koh Man Group

I've been to Koh Maan Nork.

It was nice, but definitely rather quiet. There are a sh1t-ton of tookgaes on that island so consider yourself warned. They actually take the tookgaes off the island at night and toss them either on the other side of the island or on one of the other islands I don't recall.

More than 3 days on the island and the food menu starts to revolve into the same stuff over and over.

They also grow some weed in the island too if that's your thing :P

Fun once, but I probably wouldn't go there again.

It was nice, but definitely rather quiet. There are a sh1t-ton of tookgaes on that island so consider yourself warned. They actually take the tookgaes off the island at night and toss them either on the other side of the island or on one of the other islands I don't recall.

More than 3 days on the island and the food menu starts to revolve into the same stuff over and over.

BTW thank for the comment and the warning

really? Fresh sea food nope.!!! I am a vegetarian. Hum... got bored!

from your nice experience... i should find out more info.....

didn't they have lots of activities to do while you were in the island.?

BTW thank for the comment and the warning

really? Fresh sea food nope.!!! I am a vegetarian. Hum... got bored!

from your nice experience... i should find out more info.....

didn't they have lots of activities to do while you were in the island.?

We had rented out the entire island (plus the little one) for what was supposed to be 3 days. It turned into 7. I believe there was some snorkeling - but that was about it. It rained like crazy (which is why we had to stay longer).

It was one of the best times I've had in Thailand and it is still talked about to this day - but that had nothing to do with the island itself....

If you go with your girlfriend (probably best for a new girlfriend, as you will have lots of time) then it's fine. Otherwise, like I said, I wouldn't do it again. If you've been to all of the other islands in Thailand then it's worth going to just to say you went. Look up at the ceiling (thatch roof) when you're in the restaurant and if you are there for multiple days one of those tookgaes WILL fall onto somebody's table, it's inevitable.... stay in the villas/bungalows nearest to the beach and there won't be as many tookgaes as the ones further in. I'm not kidding, I'm not talking about the one tookgae that hides behind your safe or above the shower in Koh xxxx, Thailand - there are TONS of them on Koh Man Nork.