Crash On Highway 36

Briggsy

A truck with a full size container has crashed on Highway 36 under the 3240 flyover not far from Lake Mapprachan. The cab is completely destroyed. Happened around 6 or 7 pm tonight (1 June). Must have been a heavy crash.

G045.JPGDid it look a bit like this ? Not in Thailand but near my former home in Wexford Ireland .It was at a rounabout at the end of a long down hill stretch .I saw many lorryies over turn there .All heading for Rosslare Shipping port near by .

most of them drive with the container locks unlocked, as in conatainer locked to bed of the truck.friend is HGV driver and he shows me all the trucks that have the handles facing out, instead of locked, as he says it is a 5 min job, and that would be logical and safe.

Edited by NALAK

G045.JPGDid it look a bit like this ? Not in Thailand but near my former home in Wexford Ireland .It was at a rounabout at the end of a long down hill stretch .I saw many lorryies over turn there .All heading for Rosslare Shipping port near by .

Multiply the damage to the cab by a factor of 100 and you're there. Looks like it rammed the truck ahead or drove into one of the massive pillars supporting the flyover.