Accomodation In Pattaya

em71

:o Hi I am hoping to go to Pattaya to work in a hospital for a month on work experience, next March. Looking for accomodation near hospital for 2 adults and 2 children. Can anyone help? How much should I expect to pay? Getting very anxious and it seems hard to find what I need even though there are so many websites! I got a quote for a house for 7, 500 a night! Just wanting somewhere clean, tidy and ideally with air con? Thanks

Hi em71,

Try this one http://www.thailand-property-guide.com/

Or there is one called "roomfinder" can't find the web address though.

Was the house 7,500 baht per night? :o You can rent Condo's from about 10,00 baht per month (depending on length of rental) or you could even get an Hotel in March for about 1,500 to 2,000baht per night for all 4 of you.

Good luck and welcome to the forum

MrBoJ

Edited by mrbojangles

I could't find a thing for less than 10K / month anywhere on that site.  I've been told just to go down and look for signs in the area I want

It is difficult to know what to do for the best as I need to have things sorted in my mind before I commit to flights, especially with children. If it was just us we would not be so bothered. If you/or anyone tell me the area I should be looking at as I am having trouble finding a good map too! Thanks lots.

ufortuately, I don't know the area from Adam, personally. Been told Jomtien is a lot better for kids, tho - a LOT better. I've and 8 month old and will be looking there. I've specifically bee old that there are loasd of places - just to find the area I like then go apply. I'm thinking of getting a place for the first month, though - some serviced apartment or somehing just to make things a little easier.

I could't find a thing for less than 10K / month anywhere on that site.  I've been told just to go down and look for signs in the area I want

It is difficult to know what to do for the best as I need to have things sorted in my mind before I commit to flights, especially with children. If it was just us we would not be so bothered. If you/or anyone tell me the area I should be looking at as I am having trouble finding a good map too! Thanks lots.

em71, No need to get too anxious. There is plenty of accomodation all over Pattaya. You could just take a hotel room for the first couple of days untill you find exactly what you want. If your only here for a month your best bet is a hotel or condo on a monthly basis.

:o Hi I am hoping to go to Pattaya to work in a hospital for a month on work experience, next March. Looking for accomodation near hospital for 2 adults and 2 children. Can anyone help? How much should I expect to pay? Getting very anxious and it seems hard to find what I need even though there are so many websites! I got a quote for a house for 7, 500 a night! Just wanting somewhere clean, tidy and ideally with air con? Thanks

DONOT STAY AT THE DAY AND NIGHT HOTEL !

Try this one.www.siamgardencourt.com. They may have 2 bedroom available. In Jomtien, quiet area for kids and has pool. Don't know which hospital, but they're all no more than 15 minutes away.

Which hospital are you going to be working at ?. Could be worth targeting that area.

Which hospital are you going to be working at ?. Could be worth targeting that area.

try this

http://www.bahtsold.com/

I used this and found somewhere for 7k month and it's near the hospital.

[ Which hospital are you going to be working at ?. Could be worth targeting that area.

[At pattaya international hospital - what area would be the best interms of travel to the hospital and suitable for children?

[ Thank you all who have recommended web addresses.

The international is quite central to everything, it's on the main transport route and you have all the amenities, shopping, entertainment, beach & accomadation.

Hotels in the immediate area include the dusit resort, hard rock and twin palms.

If i was you i would do as someone has already suggested and stay in a hotel for a couple of days while you look for a condo, studio or house.

There are plenty of houses for rent in Naklua which is only a jump over North Pattaya Road -- 4 bolcks from where you will be working. Any of the Real Estate on Sec0ond Road there --especially north of North Road, wil have a range of houses and condos for you to see.