Car Audio

BlackJack

Kenwood

supplied, fitted and maintained by Boy Air & Sound

Where is this located?

JH.

About 1-2 kilos towards Bangkok on Sukhumvit on side opposite Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital.

Also Alpine brand is very well regarded.

Alpine is highly regarded but i had a similar Alpine set up in a Pajero sport at the same time i have had the Kenwood in a Fortuner

so in a side by side comparison, i give Kenwood the edge in terms of ease of use and quality

Kenwood

supplied, fitted and maintained by Boy Air & Sound

Where is this located?

JH.

About 1-2 kilos towards Bangkok on Sukhumvit on side opposite Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital.

Also Alpine brand is very well regarded.

Many thanks, will check this out....

JH

Yeah plus one for Boy Air & Sound.

Iam probably at the more extreme level of your quest being in the build of a full car-pc with a lilliput 8" touch screen and 4 10" comp subs with all the bells and whistles (Internet/GPS/i5 Pc with 1tb of media/Xbox360 etc etc) the guys at Boy are awesome, the owner speaks decent english, if he cant sort you no one can.

Yeah plus one for Boy Air & Sound.

Iam probably at the more extreme level of your quest being in the build of a full car-pc with a lilliput 8" touch screen and 4 10" comp subs with all the bells and whistles (Internet/GPS/i5 Pc with 1tb of media/Xbox360 etc etc) the guys at Boy are awesome, the owner speaks decent english, if he cant sort you no one can.

WOW - what sort of car you putting all that in?

JH