Democrat Party Candidate Reports Assault During Electioneering.

Lite Beer

Democrat Party candidate reports assault during electioneering.

BANGKOK, 5 June 2011 (NNT) - Democrat Party Candidate MD Warong Dejkijwikrom of Phitsanulok Constituency 1 had reported to a Phitsanulok police station after being assaulted by gangsters in the middle of electioneering around pedestrian street of Suphan Kanlaya Bridge.

Doctor Warong said while introducing campaigns to the people at the pedestrian street, the party's working team were taking photographs of the surroundings and then suddenly the group of people from the rival party had intervened in the works of the photographer. Moreover, the group of people also attacked them physically.

Doctor Warong added that this kind of situation should not have occurred, he perceived the violence from this group of people to be backed up by the rival party, and therefore he decided to report the incident to the police.

The Democrat Party candidate said he would be more aware and careful when appeared in public. However, the electioneering process would not be affected but security must be beefed up. MD. Yrnongct Democrat candidate, he has been the culprit behind the assault. While a candidate with a team. Walking Street, the city of Phitsanulok. At about 21:00 am on June 4, MD. Yrnongct Det Works Vikrom candidates from Area 1, Phitsanulok Democrats (Pcp.) was added to the official notification. Police Station. Muang Phitsanulok After the assault and the criminal team, while canvassing the area to pedestrian Bridge Supan Kalaya. In the area. Muang and was injured. MD. Yrnongct said. Dr. Yrnongct said at about 20:00 pm during the campaign, the pedestrian walk. The team has captured the atmosphere of the walking campaign, but appeared to have a group of people. The people of the opposite political party opposed to ward off the camera and the team with assault. Has to be banned and people pushed into the chest. Then the police come to get off from the scene. "An event like this should not happen. I think that the issue would be political opponents behind. Decided to inform to the threat cap. In addition, in order to accelerate the officer with a group of influential Whether the groups have threatened the candidates who believe that those who have influence in society, Phitsanulok, MD. Yrnongct said. However, after this would be more careful. But the campaign continues to campaign, a public access to the same. We are ready to take care of the security police said two.

nntlogo.jpg

-- NNT 2011-06-05 footer_n.gif

" MD. Yrnongct Democrat candidate, he has been the culprit behind the assault. While a candidate with a team. Walking Street, the city of Phitsanulok. At about 21:00 am on June 4, MD. Yrnongct Det Works Vikrom candidates from Area 1, Phitsanulok Democrats (Pcp.) was added to the official notification. Police Station. Muang Phitsanulok After the assault and the criminal team, while canvassing the area to pedestrian Bridge Supan Kalaya. In the area. Muang and was injured. MD. Yrnongct said. Dr. Yrnongct said at about 20:00 pm during the campaign, the pedestrian walk. The team has captured the atmosphere of the walking campaign, but appeared to have a group of people. The people of the opposite political party opposed to ward off the camera and the team with assault. Has to be banned and people pushed into the chest. Then the police come to get off from the scene. "An event like this should not happen. I think that the issue would be political opponents behind. Decided to inform to the threat cap. In addition, in order to accelerate the officer with a group of influential Whether the groups have threatened the candidates who believe that those who have influence in society, Phitsanulok, MD. Yrnongct said. However, after this would be more careful. But the campaign continues to campaign, a public access to the same. We are ready to take care of the security police said two."

that was google translator

Frankly, I have absolutely no idea what this article is trying to say. The "English" is so garbled that I can hardly read, let alone comprehend it.

All I gathered is that a Democrat MP candidate claims to have been assaulted in Phitsanuloke. Well, that's probably the essence anyway...

Frankly, I have absolutely no idea what this article is trying to say. The "English" is so garbled that I can hardly read, let alone comprehend it.

All I gathered is that a Democrat MP candidate claims to have been assaulted in Phitsanuloke. Well, that's probably the essence anyway...

"" MD. Yrnongct Democrat candidate, he has been the culprit behind the assault." it is really hard to say - I would guess it is lost in translation.

One thing for sure, they could at least name the other party - or maybe they are the culprits. Phitsanulok is not known as a hot bed of politic - it is most likely is a parking space dispute...gone pair shape

Disgusting - Just proves there are no limits that Pheu Thai and red shirts wont sink to - true democracy THAKSIN STYLE!!!!!

Where in the article does it refer to Peua Thai or the red-shirts?

"the other party" being the opposition party pt undoutably

Disgusting - Just proves there are no limits that Pheu Thai and red shirts wont sink to - true democracy THAKSIN STYLE!!!!!

Where in the article does it refer to Peua Thai or the red-shirts?

Oh did the Democrats start beating themselves up? i suppose they set fire to central world too?:shock1: