Any Good Evening Shows For Family

Marksamui

Is there any decent family show on this Saturday night in Phuket that is suitable for family?

Outside the main shows I was wondering if there was any local shows somewhere, would like it to be with food also.......

I saw a new Vegas wanna be Magical Show at Jungceylon by a guy name Joe. I don't know how is it. Check it out and let us know!

Has that definatly started?

If someone confirms it is on I will try that and let everyone know....

I saw a new Vegas wanna be Magical Show at Jungceylon by a guy name Joe. I don't know how is it. Check it out and let us know!

Has that definatly started?

If someone confirms it is on I will try that and let everyone know....

There's a dedicated ticket booth just outside the entrance to the rear section of Jungceylon (near the fountains) which was announcing the time of the next show when I walked past the other day. Didn't pay much attention to the show times but I guess it all means that the show is now up and running. Get in and watch it quick before he does the ultimate disappearing act after extortionate rents and poor low season crowds have taken their toll.

Hi MarkSamui,

Phuket Town this Saturday is certainly an option as there are a few things you could attend. There is a Thai style fair at Sapan Hin (a public park area) that will have food and entertainment. Very local Thai style and not many foreigners. Always worth a look for an hour or so. There is also a traditional Baba Wedding Festival in Old Phuket Town which could be interesting. Not sure what it involves but could be worth a look. Old Phuket Town is quite nice at night and there are lots of little bars/eateries that you could check out. Dinner at a restaurant called 'Natural' is always an interesting a fun experience. All will be weather permitting though as there has been a lot of rain the past week or so. Good luck!

Emubob