Feral Cat Trap Needed

Mugg

I think your going to have to get one made! Try one of the welding shops that make gates. They should have the tools. Provide better drawings, my guess is they could sort you out.

I might have to, I had several offers to wack him for 500 baht, I am hoping for a more amicable separation.

I think your going to have to get one made! Try one of the welding shops that make gates. They should have the tools. Provide better drawings, my guess is they could sort you out.

I might have to, I had several offers to wack him for 500 baht, I am hoping for a more amicable separation.

Hope that is not BlinkieBill's pussy you want to catch.

Hope that is not BlinkieBill's pussy you want to catch.

Catch and Release ... 100 Click away... Strategic relocation

Why not just make friends with it , it could keep rats and mice away, What will you do with it when caught,?

I have no problems with making friends , it is the other two males that seems to be the issue..