Adelaide Australia Return

carlthailand

Hi

Gotta go back to Adelaide for 3 months for work. Wanting to get best return price from airline. Happy to go thru travel agent but have had little luck myself finding anything reasonable. Anybody got any constructive tips.

Oh, going abt first week November. return 2 to 3 months later. Hopefully, by then the wifeys Aust via will be done then she can return with me. Got a too good a job offer to turn down.

Thanx in advance

Carl

Hey Carl...

What happen to the football... You sign up for the football team but no news till now... :o

Anyway have a good trip back Adelaide ... :D

Say hi to the Fusion Girls in Adelaide... Joan,Nikki,Angela and etc if you get to see them ....

cheers

Tytus

Thanx for the replies.

Looks like Singapore Airlines. There are a bit more than Cathay Pacific but it will be about 4 hours less on the plane. Happy to pay the extra 1,000bht for that.

Couldn't believe they Thai Airlines price. No encouragement to use their service. Anyway think they are not up to scatch. Both Sing and Cathay have good reps.

Gotta do the whole thing twice over

Oh Tytus yes if I see Fusion dancers I will say hi. Will they know who I am talking abt when I say Tytus???

Carl