Reading Thai Women

wormdrive

Hey:

If I have to give it out I mite as well get something in return. Why does it always have to be theguy who pays? Plenty of classy women who will treat you rite and enjoy taking guys out. The fact is you guys choose the poor isaan girls and feel sorry for them. I prefer the ones who have some cash to spend on me! Hey its all fair play.

Turok

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellas:

Whats to read with a Thai girl?  Is she a book?  LAme....

Get the short time ones and be done with her!

Still can't understand why u want to tie yoruself up with one of these creatures!

Stay single and love it.

The way some of you talk as though these girls have something special to give is funny.

I see so many of these sad foreign men hooking up with leeching women.  BAr girl or not these girls are not worth becoming friendly with.  Just use their bodies for ur pleasure and be done with them. What do these girls have to offer u besides a little moisutre between their legs?  Do they come with money?  Jobs?

Hey, do what I did and hook up with a horny older woman and let her take you everywhere.  They dont even want u to live with them.  Its awesome!  That is the way to do it.  All of you falling for these tight bodied girls are missing out on some real horny ladies who just want some companionship and make it worth your while.  MAny of you men are thinking too narrow mindedly!

Turok

A wee bit worried for this poster... (past posts= same pablum really) ZzzzzZzzz... :D

Is it possible you're really like this in real life or maybe just a troll?

Also the ladies you've been with- were they blind, deaf, mute, quadraplegics? :D

One can only assume they were and couldn't possibly defend or get away in time.. :o

Each to their own then and fare thee well :D:D

Edited by baht&sold