How Can I Freight A 300Kgs Kg Object To Nakornratchasima

shadiadi

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas how I can freight a 300kg piece of machinery from Chiang Rai to Nakorn Ratchasima without any risk of it getting lost.

I have been searching nline for freight companies in Chiang Rai. I know if it was by rail Lampang would be the place to send it from by rail but was just wondering if anyone else

has any ideas.

I would guess that this is not the correct spelling of the company name but it is pronounced Nim See Sing. The company is located on the same street as Pizza Company and Swenson's. To find them, leave Pizza Company area and head south, away from the river. When you leave the traffic light in that area (bus station street) , proceed further south. You will go through two more traffic lights. After the last traffic light, proceed for roughly 150 meters and the place is on the right. Lots of trucks in the street, huge warehouse and lots of customer pickups parked in front awaiting their goods.

They are a good shipping company with a good reputation. There is lots of chatter on the forums about Thai shipping companies and Nim See Sing has the least amount of complaints and negative comments. The wife uses that company every week and has had no problems. They ship heavy items. I have seen pallets of oil and such being offloaded. I have no idea of where the place is that you are shipping to but I would guess that they cover that area.

Phone number for them is listed on the Thai online yellow pages as 053718045. This link- http://profile.yello...521668520272001

Google map location here. http://maps.google.c...3df8c49bf34b079

Right-click on the icon and zoom out for a perspective of where it is in relation to the rest of the landmarks you are familiar with. Can select earth or satellite view.

Edited by kandahar

Believe it or not, as crazy as it sounds, you can actually send it by Thai Post from the post office. Quite how you get it there though and then take it down from your truck is a mystery.

Kandahar's suggestion is probably the best way to go using Nim See Seng. I think you will still have to take it to them though.

Edited by AjarnP