Toyota Vigo 17" Wheel

Does anyone have or know where to buy a second hand OEM Toyata Vigo 17" alloy wheel?

Also, does anyone know the price of them new, with the original Bridgestone tyre on?

My spare was stolen and I need to replace it.

Thanks

If you said where you lived it would help you, you say your spare was stolen then replace it with a new steel one, if you asked around wheel and tyre shops where you live someone could probably help you out with secondhand wheel and tyre as it is only for spare use.

When I have bought two new Vigo 16inch alloy wheels on separate occasions they were about 3500 a tyre is about 4000 - 5000 - 6500 depending on type.

If you said where you lived it would help you, you say your spare was stolen then replace it with a new steel one, if you asked around wheel and tyre shops where you live someone could probably help you out with secondhand wheel and tyre as it is only for spare use.

When I have bought two new Vigo 16inch alloy wheels on separate occasions they were about 3500 a tyre is about 4000 - 5000 - 6500 depending on type.

steel only made in 15 and 16, and must use same size/diameter on a 4x4, thus 4x4 17 comes with mag 17 spare.

more than 10k baht for a new one

most rim shops have them for sale, but usually only sets of 4 at approx 20k baht/set

steel only made in 15 and 16, and must use same size/diameter on a 4x4, thus 4x4 17 comes with mag 17 spare.

more than 10k baht for a new one

most rim shops have them for sale, but usually only sets of 4 at approx 20k baht/set

Well sod paying that, all I know was a new 16inch alloy was 3500 & something probably + vat etc it certainly was no more, it was my second one the first one the insurance paid for.

If the guy has got No.1 insurance maybe he can claim.

If it was me and they cost that much for a spare I would still get a 16 inch steel and put a taller tyre on the rim, it's only for spare and if it gets nicked not so expensive.

Edited by Kwasaki

He can use 15" or 16" rim as long as he makes up correct diameter with tyre size. This is what they do for Fortuner 111 use a 16" spare for 18" normal use.

2009 up cant use 15, front brakes to large, but I agree 16 can be used if tyre diameter is same, hard to find tyre size tho, would be something like 265/80-16 which probably isnt even made with T speedrating. Toyota didnt start to use expensive 17 mags/tyres as spare on Vigo late 2008 because they wanted to, They probably had to.

Fortuner no need for exact same tyre diameter, as fulltime 4x4, IOW hydraulic transfer case

He can use 15" or 16" rim as long as he makes up correct diameter with tyre size. This is what they do for Fortuner 111 use a 16" spare for 18" normal use.

2009 up cant use 15, front brakes to large, but I agree 16 can be used if tyre diameter is same, hard to find tyre size tho, would be something like 265/80-16 which probably isnt even made with T speedrating. Toyota didnt start to use expensive 17 mags/tyres as spare on Vigo late 2008 because they wanted to, They probably had to.

Fortuner no need for exact same tyre diameter, as fulltime 4x4, IOW hydraulic transfer case

Come on buddy we are talking spare here not going to 160 kph, I would put on a wooded wheel made up by some Thai farmer guy if it got me to the next tyre shop.:lol:

Come on buddy we are talking spare here not going to 160 kph, I would put on a wooded wheel made up by some Thai farmer guy if it got me to the next tyre shop.:lol:

I am often on a schedule, and thus need a spare able to take me all the way even on Sundays in Isarn :)

Foam or plug kit, and 12V compressor is another solution.

I actually carry all 3, proper spare, foam and plug kit and compressor. Never stuck ;)