What Do You Think Is More Dangerous In Cm

TheFishman1

Bored?

Yes, being bored IS dangerous. Men tend to do silly things when they are bored.

But, back to the OP's question...

Riding a motorbike is probably the most dangerous thing I do in Thailand. I was never silly enough to smoke and I haven't regretted it. I never get drunk, either. That leaves women, and as long as you never believe what they tell you then you'll stay safe. I can't say I've always followed my advice about women, and when I didn't it eventually came back to bite me. I'm getting a little wiser now.

Bored?

Yes, being bored IS dangerous. Men tend to do silly things when they are bored.

But, back to the OP's question...

Riding a motorbike is probably the most dangerous thing I do in Thailand. I was never silly enough to smoke and I haven't regretted it. I never get drunk, either. That leaves women, and as long as you never believe what they tell you then you'll stay safe. I can't say I've always followed my advice about women, and when I didn't it eventually came back to bite me. I'm getting a little wiser now.

Ditto on that . . .

How Thailand can present numbers on cause of death could be bewildering to some of us. More people die at home than in any hospital and seldom is a doctor even in attendance prior or post death. Thus there are few autopsies performed and those that are, in many cases, seem to reflect what will be most readily accepted.

Blinky may have found a number 1, answer but I tend to try and stay away from affairs with all married women. They seem more unforgiving when they catch you stepping out on them, than their husbands are about, them stepping out with you. Try looking over both shoulders.

Well as for the most dangerous I vote for riding a motor bike.

Interesting topic from some one who feels like he is living in Disney Land. I would have pegged him to ask for the most enjoyable thing or some thing like that. Instead he looks at the negative.

I'd go for the affair with the Thai military officer's wife, or more particularly being caught after such a dalliance as being the most dangerous, only because I had a similar experience in Cambodia a few years back. Very dangerous indeed!!

Speaking of dangerous thing in Chiang Mai...Just got it by a car from behind (at low speed) the fuc_ker just took off :angry:

How cool u must be to hit a scooter with a car and just dont care...

Edited by sam22

Thai women by far. They prey on foreigners and steal their money. I am not allowed to give phone numbers or name names here but my ex wife is a fine example of a clever manipulative, scheming and lying piece of rubbish.

OK, you may say, go for the educated university types: My advice is that they are the worse as she has degrees coming out of her ears! (Although she won't accept the fact that in the UK her degree would be equivalent to a diploma!). I believe now that she may have a senior post at the major hospital with the task of getting foreigners to spend their cash at that hospital.

Excellent job for a thief and liar!

So yes! Thai women are the most dangerous by far.

Bored?

Yes, I agree.

The most dangerous part of living in Chiang Mai is becoming bored to death or just turning weird.

Actually, that was a photo of him when he was in California. Here is a photo of him after he had gone for a walk in the Thailand humidity (maybe not the most dangerous thing in Thailand/CM, but up there near the top)

post-96177-0-19485600-1307823752_thumb.j

Edited by californiabeachboy