Is It Possible To Travel With A Big Dog In A Kennel On A Train?

Ya can be done but you need to check if the train has the right carrage. Not all train's have them. Just make sure that it has food and water as they the Thai's wont give it any. And normally you cant travel with it. Just ask at the station. But you may find that they say yes no problem and when you arrive for the off, the one your on for some reason won't have one, no worries they will put it on the next one that does. Could be a few/several hour's though. You'll might just have to be flexable. IE send the peep's on first and one of you wait to go with the Mar. TIT Tip dont get all the ticket's untill you arrive a the station just in case. Might just be a better bet to hire a big pick up. You'll have transport all the way then.

I have a big cage if you need one

A cage i have myself,but if anybody has a airline approved kennel in xl for sale i am intrested!

Thats what I have in Pattaya. We can negotiate the price but I will start the bidding at 20 baht. It is what I used to bring my 50 kilo dog from the US and has been sitting in my garage for 5 years

Make me an offer :rolleyes:

Edited by Lost in LOS

• 3 weeks later...