1 - 2 - Call At Bkk Airport

rocketmanbkk

AIS supplying retailers sims for dishing out free to the Farang arrivals? Now thats just asking for a scam to be performed!

Coming through swampy a couple months ago i had to cough up, but cant remember exactly how much - plus I topped it up with a few hundred baht.

I got a "1-2 call" top up at Suv airport in April. When I first went to Thailand a year or so ago I got the SIM card at a 7-11. The last time I was there I was at Suv Airport, and I was able to top up the card (but it was not free). I think it was at the DTAC counter, but I cannot remember for sure. But I do know that there is a 1-2 counter at Suv airport. Just check with all the mobile phone counters at the arrival hall.

There is a 1-2 call kiosk at Suvarnabhumi. I think it is on the Ground floor. It is on the other side of the escalator from the tourist police office.

To be precise, the cellphone company stands are on the left-hand side of the long walk from the baggage claim hall to the 'Meeting Point'. In between baggage exit 'C' and 'B' so if you come out at 'C', turn right and they are on the left. If you exit from 'B', turn left and they are on the right.

Unless they have moved....