Spare Or New Part For Honda Cbr150R 2009 Model

Hi Guys,

Hope someone out there can help.

My bike totally conked out yesterday after making some nasty rattling noises on deceleration all day.

I knew already the crank was making a noise but as new parts are not coming out of Japan, I hoped it would be a slow deterioration.

Tommorrow I'll open up the engine and see what s what , but if anyone out there can get hold of a crank for me, then please get in touch.

Many Thanks

I eye

check the balancer, and bearings and make sure the stator didnt come loose. The carb needle also makes a nasty sound when it breaks and gets into the combustion chamber as well as the chain tensioner and upper chain guide.

May also want to make sure the starter solenoid isn't sticking and engaging. Never heard of a crank going bad on a cbr 150, only the above.

Thank you both above. Very interesting what you say, and I agree for a 3 year old bike 27,000 Kms, it is strange the crank is faulty.

I have my suspicions the bike ain't exactly what I thought. Only 1 previous owner but who knows.

I bought it from a daeler but spent several thousand replacing bits including piston and brakes before I rode it properly.

It did touch 145 wivout too much bother but I normally cruise around at 100 - 125.