One Way Ticket To Bangkok

Hi

I have travelled to Thailand from London once before on a one way tickect and had no trouble i had a prepaid tourist visa. Mind you this was a year or so ago!

I have booked up to go again on a one way 3rd December and all being well and I get my new passport back soon I shall Get myself another prepaid visa, do you think I'll have any problems?

Thanks Ash :o

Hi

I have travelled to Thailand from London once before on a one way tickect and had no trouble i had a prepaid tourist visa. Mind you this was a year or so ago!

I have booked up to go again on a one way 3rd December and all being well and I get my new passport back soon I shall Get myself another prepaid visa, do you think I'll have any problems?

Thanks Ash :o

One wonders why you would procure a "one way ticket" as normally they are much more expensive then a "return ticket". But be that as it may be - on arrival in LOS I have never seen the immigration officer ask to see the return air ticket for those who qualify for a tourist visa on arrival.

So best of luck any way!

Dont know about Thai, though I have had issues doing this with Singapore. I know how u must feel... I like going one way in some instances, it's always nerve racking checking in.

Please let me know the outcome, i would only like to buy 1 way next time, cheaper to buy return from bkk for me then if i ever have to come back.

regards

Dont know about Thai, though I have had issues doing this with Singapore. I know how u must feel... I like going one way in some instances, it's always nerve racking checking in.

Please let me know the outcome, i would only like to buy 1 way next time, cheaper to buy return from bkk for me then if i ever have to come back.

regards

Shall do I have sent a couple of emails to Thai Air asking the Q? I did it once ok with qatar air but had to sign a disclaimer, hopefully it will be the same with thai air.

I got my single Direct for £350.00 and my return will be so much cheaper in bangkok and plus I shant be returning for a really long time!

:o

you are not allowed to make same thread in more than 1 forum...

1 of your thread will del/close soon

sorry :D

How come? I'm just trying to get it viewed in the right place and get the best replies poss. :o

reason is ,.. when TV member browse "view new post" so they can see your copycat threads... and waste the bandwidth

you are not allowed to make same thread in more than 1 forum...

1 of your thread will del/close soon

sorry :D

How come? I'm just trying to get it viewed in the right place and get the best replies poss. :o

reason is ,.. when TV member browse "view new post" so they can see your copycat threads... and waste the bandwidth

Ok, I was just trying to get it viewed no need to go as far as copycat

Hi

I have booked up to go again on a one way 3rd December and all being well and  I get my new passport back soon I shall Get myself another prepaid visa, do you think I'll have any problems?

Thanks Ash  :o

As you will have a visa, a one-way ticket is acceptable under 2. below.

On occasion, airline staff is fuzzy. If any problems point out that you got a visa or explain to a supervisor at check-in.

1.Visa not required for a touristic stay of max. 30 days if

holding confirmed return/onward ticket. Extension up to 10

days possible. Fee THB 500.- (1 photo required).

2. In all other cases:

passport (must be valid 6 months beyond visa application)

and visa required.

Arrived just 45 days ago (30 day tourist visa on arrival) on Thai Air with a one-way ticket and had no problem whatsoever.

As a matter of fact this is my fourth Intl. flight into BKK and they haven't looked at my ticket once yet. :o

Edited by Sockabrock

Arrived just 45 days ago (30 day tourist visa on arrival) on Thai Air with a one-way ticket and had no problem whatsoever.

As a matter of fact this is my fourth Intl. flight into BKK and they haven't looked at my ticket once yet. :o

Hi Sockabrock,

So when When you checked in, presuming it was London Heathrow did the Thai Air staff ask why you never had a return tickect?

Thanks Ash

:D

Depends what the OP means by:
I shall Get myself another prepaid visa,

Ooooops I missed that Axel :o

Hi Dr Pat Pong and Axel,

I'm going to get my self a prepaid tourist visa the one where you enter with them stamping you in for 60 days and then depend on how many amounts of £25 you pay ontop depends on how many time when you do you visa stamp they will stamp you in for another 60 days, so in thereoy if I add anoth £50 i should be able to get stamped in twice for for a total of 120 days after my inital 60day :D

So in the all being so whats your opions on the Thai Air staff questioning me why I only have a one way tickect, I should be abl to say I have a visa already?

Look forward to your replies Ash :D

That’s perfectly all right, of course, as long as you won’t cry foul if you get nicked, as others have done in this forum, and as long as you know the risk you are taking, i.e. the maximum penalty for overstaying.

That’s perfectly all right, of course, as long as you won’t cry foul if you get nicked, as others have done in this forum, and as long as you know the risk you are taking, i.e. the maximum penalty for overstaying.

I imagine Sockabrock is travelling to the border to stamp his visa every 30 days am I correct?

regards

Hi

I have just recieved this email from Thai Air reservations :o

Thank you for your email.

As long as you have a valid visa for the entire length of your stay Thai Airways do not require you to complete any further actions with us. However, the airport may ask you to sign a disclaimer as you experienced before.

Kind regards,

Joanna, Thai Reservations