Help With Hotel Please (newbie)

Chiangmai Foxy

hi guys,will be coming back to cm late december/early jan.couple of questions please.

1st,iv been to chiangmai online discounter site.it states suriwongse hotel is 1100 a night at this time.now i dont really want to book online.if i just turn up at the hotel and want to stay here for 3 weeks,will i still get this price,or is it just an online price?

i stayed here during songkran at 1600 a night,but obviously higher prices for the festival.

also is chiangmai just as busy during january as it is around christmas

thanks

hi guys,will be coming back to cm late december/early jan.couple of questions please.

1st,iv been to chiangmai online discounter site.it states suriwongse hotel is 1100 a night at this time.now i dont really want to book online.if i just turn up at the hotel and want to stay here for 3 weeks,will i still get this price,or is it just an online price?

i stayed here during songkran at 1600 a night,but obviously higher prices for the festival.

thanks

i think it's gonna be the same online price depend on the festive season

I tried booking in person in May and could not get the same rate. So i went to the computer place and booked on line and came back the next day and got the discount. It made no sense to me except that i paid for the room with the hotel discount service instead of the hotel. I told them i wanted to pay cash and they sent a very nice lady to meet me in the lobby and take my money. All on the up and up no problems. I booked one day on a credit card and the rest i paid in cash.

I have known Khun.P at CMD for a couple of years now and have always found his services up in Chiangers very reliable,never any hassle plus his rates are very competitive.

Also you can book for as long as you wish but only pay for the first night and the young lady mentioned will collect for your extended stay but you can change your mind if you dont really like the place and they will get you somewhere else.

Had dinner in the SuraW Hotel...so-so- but never stayed since prefer Dun 2 W.

Prices for Xmas-Hogmanay-SongC obviously at a preminum but would not be too bothered at taking a chance....maybe play safe rather than sorry..just the hassle. :o

thanks

1100Baht a night.

You must have plenty of money.

I,m also there the same time as you.

Take a look at the Lai Thai Guest House.

Can be booked online and free airport pick up.

Has a swimming pool and a small rest/cafe.

Stayed there a few times and no complaints.

pm if you need any more details.

Paul