Danish Embassy Help In/Near To Cm?

CaptainSplod

Hi!

Does anyone know if there is a Danish Embassy/Consulate in or around CM?

Or perhaps some occasional "outreach" facility or periodical visit by embassy staff? :unsure:

Or ANYTHING to avoid a trip to Bangers! :bah:

I have a friend that needs his (non Danish) passport validated, verified and approved by the Danish Embassy - (it's got something to do with some papers he has at the Danish government, I believe) and the friend refuses point blank to make a round-trip of over 2000km to Bangers to get the necessary document, signed and approved by an individual there, that has never before in his life set eyes on my friend - and probably never will, again. (Which, theoretically, I rather agree with!) :ph34r:

Anyway, how do the Danes in/near CM (I presume there ARE some) get along? Do you all have to go to Bangkok to do any embassy business? :blink:

And - yes, I'm aware that people from certain other countries have no other choice but to visit their embassy in BKK, or wherever, but I'm asking about info specifically for the Danish Embassy. ;)

Thanks for any help, advice or whatever :D

Splod

Yes, the American Consulate here in CM replies to emails. It may take 2 or 3 business days and they seem to have a lot of closed days, what with taking both Thai and American holidays, but eventually you get an answer.