Advice Needed, Friend Needs To Receive Registered Mail Via My Po Box

For few months I'm in my homecountry, I gave the key of my PO box (at postoffice, no private company) to a Thai friend whom I asked to empty my box and pay few bills for my during my absence. From Swampie I sended my BKK Bank ATM card to my own PO box, sended it via registered mail which was not so clever, because now the friend can't receive it as the mail needs to be signed for. The postoffice people know me for many years so they won't let someone else sign it.

Need a suggestion on what may be the best thing to do, fax a request with my signature to the postoffice maybe that will work ? Or other suggestions ? far as I know they keep mail for 3 weeks, not sure if I'd put my own mailbox as sender, if not what will they do with it ?

Many thanks !

What were you thinking? Why didn't you just wallet your Thai ATM card until you came back? Best thing to do in my opinion is ring your Thai bank and tell them to cancel your card right away. You can always get a new one one you get back.

What were you thinking? Why didn't you just wallet your Thai ATM card until you came back? Best thing to do in my opinion is ring your Thai bank and tell them to cancel your card right away. You can always get a new one one you get back.

why reply if you even didn't even read the post ? emo.gif