New Goldman Sachs Information?

:rolleyes:

I just saw this report on CNN money. It has new information about Goldman Sachs and Fabrice Tourre who so far is the only person being investigated and charged by the SEC in regard to the Goldman Sachs' alleged recommendation of "toxic" share funds to it's preferred investors.

Here is the link to the CNN Money story.

http://money.cnn.com/video/news/2011/06/16/n_goldman_sachs_laptop.cnnmoney/?iid=H_BN_News

Just to be clear, so far, this story is unverified, with some facts and much speculation. I am simply posting it here because I found it interesting and because of it's potential impact if the information presented in the CNN story does turn out to be factual.

:whistling:

Edited by IMA_FARANG

I doubt the CNN Money story changes anybodies opinion of Goldman Sachs or Wall Street's culpability in the sub-prime mortgage fiasco.

-------------------------------

It wouldn't change my opinion either....but I know I'm biased...and consider all the financial industry as little more than legalised crooks. I wouldn't leave my teenage grand daughter alone with any one of them for more than a few minutes...and only then if she had a can of pepper spray, and she knew how to use it.

So I was just trying to be polite in that last paragraph.