Computer Problems

techno

i have just bought a new laptop and had a few problems so l called a Thai computer expert called Nik who came to my house and sorted all the problems out on my computer and that of my wife. Nice guy who speaks very good english who undertakes work for several farangs and his charges are far less than going to the various computer plaza's around CNX and he does home visits. So if any TV forum members require a good computer repairer etc please pm me for a contact tel no and e-mail address. You will not be disappointed

Have also been using Nik's services over the past couple of years.

What I like best is that his flat fee applies to completing the job - whether it takes him 20 mins. or 2 hours.

If you can get your lap-top down to his repair shop in Computer Plaza (?) - north of the moat - you do not have to pay his call-out fee and that means cheaper still.

Agree with you.He's really fast but doesn't explain much. Just Fixes.

Good service. Good prices.

Cheers.

Edited by SwaziBird

Any idea location of the shop at Computer Plaza...thanks

Sorry to be imprecise.

I usually have Nik call at my residence.

The shop is in the first of the computer shops on the northern side of the moat (nearest to Ram Hospital). I think that's named the Computer Plaza. Climb to the first level (or, floor 2 as they call it)and his WORKshop is there.

He does have a name for this workshop - which I do not recall.

Your best bet is to phone him, get the precise name and directions and let him know what is is that you need done. He has a "technician" on the premises and since he is out a lot, he relies on the techie who's command of English may not be all that good.

If none of that was helpful - I'm sorry !

Good luck.

Cheers.

I have just bought a new laptop and had a few problems so l called a Thai computer expert called Nik who came to my house and sorted all the problems out on my computer and that of my wife.

That's EXCELLENT information! Especially about sorting out problems with my wife.

Calling him now, I want a complete re-install and an extra 2Gb RAM mamary.

che guava

re ... Especially about sorting out problems with my wife

this is easily sorted ...go to pattaya ... tie wife to string !

dangle above .... problem sorted : )

if not ... pick up wife and throw

just joshin .. dave2 : )

post-42592-0-53083800-1308589000_thumb.j

post-42592-0-87946700-1308589047_thumb.j

post-42592-0-44473200-1308589074_thumb.j