What's The City

Neeranam

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well, it´s a beautiful late morning here in the sunny climes of the titan highlands! :o

NO No no NO No On OnNOnNO to all of the above....

okay, i suspect we know the general region.... Bolivian and peruvian cities are not TOOO far away...

next clue:

Where the Capricorn lies,

Storms of butterflies.

"C´est la vie, sous les tropiques!"

The picture of the rock formation is a landmark, and called..... (for bonus points)

well, it´s a beautiful late morning here in the sunny climes of the titan highlands! :o

NO No no NO No On OnNOnNO to all of the above....

okay, i suspect we know the general region.... Bolivian and peruvian cities are not TOOO far away...

next clue:

Where the Capricorn lies,

Storms of butterflies.

"C´est la vie, sous les tropiques!"

The picture of the rock formation is a landmark, and called..... (for bonus points)

Well, it is Antofagasta, Chile isn't it?

well, of course it´s bloody Antofagasta, Chile.

You know I was starting to receive death threats on PM if I didn´t reveal it...

antofagasta is right on the tropic of capricorn, on the other side of the continent from Sao Paulo, also on the tropic.

give the man a beer! but not til he posts the next pic!

I´ll give you clue on the death threats.... He sips maritini´s on the beach with Lao Po, where the story never ends!

:o:D :D

next pic please!!

Edited by kayo

I´ll give you clue on the death threats.... He sips maritini´s on the beach with Lao Po, where the story never ends!

:D :D :D

next pic please!!

Too many Lippo's my friend? :o

You are everywhere and as someone said in another forum, averaging 2 posts a minute, jeez. It takes me that long to click view new posts.

antofagasta is right on the tropic of capricorn, on the other side of the continent from Sao Paulo, also on the tropic.

Yes, thx for that Beer i'm really thirsty now :o ....here the new picture, :D

post-27056-1157052920_thumb.jpg

hmm.. some sort of a sears tower type thing...

cars, eastern european, russian...driving on the mainland right side of the road and could that be a mosque, or some sort of a cultural center. ...

Yes, thx for that Beer i'm really thirsty now :o ....here the new picture, :D

hmm.. some sort of a sears tower type thing...

cars, eastern european, russian...driving on the mainland right side of the road and could that be a mosque, or some sort of a cultural center. ...

Tashkent , Uzbekistan ?

Nah, it´s in turkey isn´t it?

or a greek enclave on turkey or something... Christ, I staring it in the face but I can´t get it...

1. can anybody get the blue sign, lettering, language....
  2. There´s a red car down the bottom right, with a yellow line, looks official.
  3. Clothing is definitly muslim
  4. Traffic lights are set way back, and I think the domes are some sort of a market complex or something.
  5. There one flash car turning into the road with all the lada´s
  6. and those pipes behind the first threesome of domes look like exhaust vents... underground nuclear fission plant....??? :o

Edited by kayo

ok i'll find a new one, sorry didnt read the rules, it does have some discernable features tho and should be familiar to some, it was used as a fort to protect a city and gets passed by every ship entering that citys port.

As it wasnt my turn, heres another clue

Drinkers in the city near here have a term called a wedge, its a drink you have when waiting for the others to catch up, a bit like my post of the picture, lets call it a wedge while we were waiting for who's turn it was.

Edited by bazmlb

ok i'll find a new one, sorry didnt read the rules, it does have some discernable features tho and should be familiar to some, it was used as a fort to protect a city and gets passed by every ship entering that citys port.

Normally mate, the poster who correctly guesses the last one posts the new one. Sometimes, if that doesn't happen in a reasonable time, someone else can jump in.

Drinkers in the city near here have a term called a wedge, its a drink you have when waiting for the others to catch up, a bit like my post of the picture, lets call it a wedge while we were waiting for who's turn it was.

:D:D Looks like some corsican sand bank before entering one of the myriad bays there, where there are old forts.... :o

farangsay, austria or germany, def close to swiss, but equally def not swiss, but krautish...

:D:D Looks like some corsican sand bank before entering one of the myriad bays there, where there are old forts.... :o

farangsay, austria or germany, def close to swiss, but equally def not swiss, but krautish...

Yes , krautish it is - schleuique even.

:D