Go-Karts In Bangkok

jsgatse

Hello to all.

Can anyone please recommend a fun/decent quality/reasonably priced go-kart place in Bangkok? My 10 year old son would love to race around for a while :D

I see there is an EasyKart place at RCA - is that the best bet in town? Do they ever run any promotions?

Thanks again.

Got screwed at RCA's affiliate track in Pattaya with a promotion they ran in conjunction with a sponsor here and will never use either of them again..

The track layout at RCA is dangerous having a long straight that runs immediately next to a pole at the end under the over hang and it would be all to easy to hit that corner wrong at speed and launch the car into the wall head first beginning a lifetime of immobility and nursing care, no way would I let my boys run there if they were capable of driving at any pace....If not then it could be ok.. There is an amusement park off of Ram Intha down Swampy way that is pretty quick for a child that age and not busy at all, rides are very cheap, as I recall, less than 100b for about 10 minutes and it is outdoors but shaded and ok landscape..

The park was not doing very well as it was being refurbished it seems so plenty of ride time without many people. I can't remember the name maybe someone here knows the area I'm speaking of and can pass that on, I'd recognize the name if I read it..

I saw this on Google Earth. the intersection (bottom left) in Phatthanakarn and Srinagarindra. The train track is the airport link.

I would thoroughly recommend the track behind Secaon Swuare / Seri Centre. It's bigger than this. I've also heard that the one at RCA is VERY expensive. Although the Seacon/Seri one was a lot, they let you ride all afternoon. (bikes in the morning)

If anyone knows about the track i'm trying to attach/post, let me know.

post-133158-0-35373800-1308785115_thumb.