Satahip Navy Run On Sunday

Richb2004v2

Is anyone doing the Satahip Navy run this Sunday? If so is anyone doing the half marathon? I did the 10km last year and would like to do the half this year. However I am not quite sure that I am up to the distance, so wonder if the course has many hills. I'll probably do it anyway but was looking for anyone with experience of it.

Move this to the sport forum if better there.

Thanks.

That will be today at 5:30 am, I'm up to the distance but not to the time...

There is no "half" marathon, only the 10,5 km mini marathon version... it's around Lake Nong Dakean, the city lake of Sattaheep, and the course is as flat as running around the yellow of a fried egg; but anyway, please let us know how many dog turds you were able to step in...

I've just got back from completing the half marathon. It was labeled as a half marathon of proper half marathon distance ie 21.2km. However I crossed the finish line on a 20km marker, but my Garmin said 19.5km. That's normal for runs here though. Anyway, I didn't see any dog turds at all. In fact the Navy grounds are very very clear. It's like a different country in there. Very good. The run was extremely hills, as was the 10km mini marathon. It wasn't round a lake either.