Yet Another Retirement Visa Question

I am 55 years old British Citizen and took out a retirement visa last September. It was accidentally destroyed a few months ago and has had to be renewed in UK. I have a pension which is just over the 65000b per month requirement but no savings. The large amount of savings I transferred to Thailand when I came out last September has all been spent (rather foolishly on the house of the woman I am living with). She agreed to lease the house to me for 50 years and this was done a few months ago. In the last 15 months I have been back to UK on 3 occasions spending 6.5 months there and having the pension transferred backwards and forwards. The woman I am with has offered to make money movements abroad to make it look as if money paid into my account has come from abroad so I have enough in the accounts to renew the visa next June. Am I likely to get away with this? I am thinking of divorcing my wife in UK but am unlikely to get any extra money from there before the 2004 change of regulations.