Free Mtv Exit Concert

Mestizo

For those who are interested in these sort of things, there is a free MTV Exit concert this Saturday at 700 year stadium in Chiang Mai. Thai hip-hop superstars Thaitaium and Southside Phuket. Also Thai bands Slot Machine and ETC. And the Korean boy band Super Junior.

According to the tickets, it starts at 5:30PM. More information available here:

http://mtvexit.org/suju_eng.htm

-Mestizo

Especially if bars are closed, this could be just the ticket!

Edit: And great to see that one of the sponsors is USAID! So all the more reason to go, some of you will have helped pay for it already. :thumbsup: Or perhaps more aptly: some of you or your offspring will pay for it in the future, as it just goes on the debt pile. :ph34r:

Either way: Go!

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

free MTV Exit concert?

The web site provides a means by which people can win free tickets. This doesn't make any sense if the concert is really free. I am somewhat confused. Is it free but tickets are required? How does one get tickets if that is the case?

free MTV Exit concert?

The web site provides a means by which people can win free tickets. This doesn't make any sense if the concert is really free. I am somewhat confused. Is it free but tickets are required? How does one get tickets if that is the case?

From the pdf file it shows they are free but you have to apply for them from a list of outlets. Most likely to be sure that seating quota is not over run as is the norm for large venues as this. pdf file

There is none.

Super Junior is a hugely popular Korean pop band, it won't be the full line up of Super Junior (which is pretty big, something like 10 guys I think) but fewer guys; Super Junior M, or as a Thai friend of mine put it, "Just the cute ones"

It will be filled to the brim with screaming teenagers and college students.

Edited by LadyHeather