Does Anyone Need A Uk Science Teacher?

welshtony

Hi everyone! Im hoping somebody can give me some infromation on teaching over here? I have a degree in Environmental Science and have completed my PGCE and a years teaching in an inner city school in England. I would be quite happy to have a go at any subject but I hear that there is always work for english teachers. The info I would really be interested in would be regarding visa/work permit requirements, housing and demand.

I am currently in Bangkok on a years holiday and would be glad to visit a school or hear from anyone that has some information that may help me.

Cheers!

Tony.

Hi everyone! Im hoping somebody can give me some infromation on teaching over here? I have a degree in Environmental Science and have completed my PGCE and a years teaching in an inner city school in England. I would be quite happy to have a go at any subject but I hear that there is always work for english teachers. The info I would really be interested in would be regarding visa/work permit requirements, housing and demand.

I am currently in Bangkok on a years holiday and would be glad to visit a school or hear from anyone that has some information that may help me.

Cheers!

Tony.

Hi

probally the best website out there!

Ajarn

Hope you find a job! :o

Edited by kenkannif

Cheers!

Tony.

Hi

Ajarn

Cheers!

Tony.

Hi

Ajarn

<Mate please stop putting the URL...he knows what you meant, thanks! KK>

????

Edited by kenkannif