Danish Man & Thai Girl Friend..

Situation: A Danish aquaintance of mine, who has a Thai GF, would like to take her to Australia in December for about 7- 10 days. Purpose of visit is to see the Australia Zoo (crazy Steve Irwin, the crocodile hunter) :o I know He will not have a problem going, but after reading some of stories on T.V. I do not like her chances. She does not own property, or have much money in the bank. She does work, but only for her mother in law (her thai husband was killed in a motorbike accident 2 years ago) she has 2 school aged children. A nicer person you wouldn't meet. After having a couple of really bad years, she has found someone who loves her, and is in a position to look after her and her children. Hang on Daddy, Reality check, Aus Immigration do not give a shit how nice she is Anyway, is there anyone who has gone down this road before? IE: not an Australian taking his GF home for a visit, but a tourist. What about posting a substantial amount of Danish Kroner to ensure her return. (As if you would leave 2 kids alone) He will go alone if he has to, but really just wants to give her a decent holiday.

Situation: A Danish aquaintance of mine, who has a Thai GF, would like to take her to Australia in December for about 7- 10 days. Purpose of visit is to see the Australia Zoo (crazy Steve Irwin, the crocodile hunter) :o  I know He will not have a problem going, but after reading some of stories on T.V. I do not like her chances. She does not own property, or have much money in the bank. She does work, but only for her mother in law (her thai husband was killed in a motorbike accident 2 years ago) she has 2 school aged children. A nicer person you wouldn't meet. After having a couple of really bad years, she has found someone who loves her, and is in a position to look after her and her children. Hang on Daddy, Reality check, Aus Immigration do not give a shit how nice she is Anyway, is there anyone who has gone down this road before? IE: not an Australian taking his GF home for a visit, but a tourist. What about posting a substantial amount of Danish Kroner to ensure her return. (As if you would leave 2 kids alone) He will go alone if he has to, but really just wants to give her a decent holiday.

One of the main things Oz immigration look for when assesing a Visa application is reason to return to Thailand. If the kids stay in Thailand and she can show that she takes care of them then this should help. Everybody should get the chance to meet Steve.

Goodluck