Israel warns foreign journalists against covering Gaza flotilla

News_Editor

These Islamic mercenaries were on the high seas, tried run a legal protective blockade and were warned to stop before being boarded. Any country would have stopped them.

You are cracking me right up with this one. Hahaha. "Islamic mercenaries"? Without firearms. Hahahahaha. Please.:lol:

For your information. knives, steel pipes and molotov cocktails are all weapons.

The members of this violent group of Turks were not carrying identity cards or passports. Instead, each of them had an envelope in his pocket with about $10,000 in cash

Edited by Ulysses G.

For your information. knives, steel pipes and molotov cocktails are all weapons.

The members of this violent group of Turks were not carrying identity cards or passports. Instead, each of them had an envelope in his pocket with about $10,000 in cash

Cash must of been for duty free shopping.

And all of the above mentioned weapons were just toys , since some members here do not evev consider kassam rockets to be a weapon

Interesting as no other source reported such a statement

re

Israel issued a retraction this morning and will treat journalists exceptionally as would be the case with most democratic countries.

They no longer plan to bar them from Israel for 10 years or impound their equipment.

And the source for a statement is?

As well as the source of a statement when Israel planned to bar journalists ?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/28/world/middleeast/28israel.html?_r=1

Did teacher put you in the corner for being a bad boy again??or did i take your fav toy gun away from you?

What your Video doesn't show is the mowing down of innocent people by gunfire. Not hand to hand fighting. How convenient for you. :bah:

If you attack someone with steel pipes and they have a gun, expect to get shot. These Islamic mercenaries were far from "innocent". :rolleyes:

If a heavily armed group of men jumped through the roof of your house, you would pick up what ever you could use to defend both yourself and your property. That doesn't men the perp has the right to shoot you dead.

As for your alter ego. Kuff Kuff. I don't play with him anymore. He is your own secret little friend. :D

Since the usual fights are erupting with the usual inflammatory comments by the usual posters, I will close this thread.

It appears that Israel has changed its position on the issue, so the relevance of the current discussion is mute.

//CLOSED//