3 Wheeler Motorbike

HDRIDER

Hi

I saw this today, i remember somebody asked for 3 wheeler motorbike a while ago, this was a very nice piece of work, really good work and the steel was very thick it even got disc brake. Great looking bike.

I think it looks a little like Morris Minor from the back, am i wrong??

post-27591-0-23160000-1309168551_thumb.j

post-27591-0-96776200-1309168570_thumb.j

post-27591-0-96577500-1309168585_thumb.j

Looks like an extension of the ones they make for moving trolleys around Big C NakWan; i.e. same basic underlying structure just a fancy seat and wheel arches.

Nope, old Thai guy build it himself, he told that he had problem with his balance so he could not ride a 2 wheel bike, he showed me all about it and how he build it, the steel was about 2m/m thick, heavy bike

Looks like an extension of the ones they make for moving trolleys around Big C NakWan; i.e. same basic underlying structure just a fancy seat and wheel arches.

Nope, old Thai guy build it himself, he told that he had problem with his balance so he could not ride a 2 wheel bike, he showed me all about it and how he build it, the steel was about 2m/m thick, heavy bike

Sorry, wasn't trying to diminish what that chap had done, in fact admire the idea. Just noting that I have seen a slightly similar set-up...although this is, as noted, above and beyond what was previously observed.

Is it road legal here? My uncle lives in Spain and built a beauty, onmly to find he could not register it - in the end he had to ship it to the UK, register it there, and drive it back to Spain on GB plates!

Wonder if its considered (legally I mean) a tuktuk???

Is it road legal here? My uncle lives in Spain and built a beauty, onmly to find he could not register it - in the end he had to ship it to the UK, register it there, and drive it back to Spain on GB plates!

Wonder if its considered (legally I mean) a tuktuk???

it can be approved and road legal

require brake on each wheel and dual rear lights

will still be a honda dream, but now a samlor to be noted in page 4 and page 18 in reg book