If You Want To Be My Lover....

kayo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the bridge fixed yet???  :D

Er.... Wrong thread love.. :D

:D Okay... All I was looking for was like, maybe a blowjob or something...

:D

Keep looking pal, this is TV for God's sake! :D

:D Good point.... Well, I can keep dreaming, can´t I.... ?

And I thought this was a Family forum! :D

IT IS!!!

Just a little incestuous, that´s all.

:o:D

• 3 weeks later...
love is compromise

Compromise? That's where I do what she says, right? :o

LOL... Yeah Mac.. That´s the one!

And then...

Since I already tried to funny here I will be serious now....I don't believe a person should work for love. So, if some one was to say "If you want to be my lover, you have to..." I would most likely tell them which building they could take a flying leap from. Just my humble opinion though. :D

Being the good influence that you are Tbb, I too shall endeavour a more serious response.

I don´t believe in Love.

Not in the sense that we portray it in our world.

No. To quote - paraphrase - Kurt Vonnegut in his "SlapStick" Preface, he says, I wouldn´t know how to love a woman any differently than how I love my dog.

He was not meaning this in any sexist manner. What he was implying, given the context, was that love is an incomprehensible and certainly conditionless state that is rather uncommon between two humans.

He goes on to write "what I seek is mutual understanding and acceptance of eachothers projects, ambitions, and quirkiness."

Words he has often used to describe what we all call love are "COMMON DECENCY".

Another paraphrase, but maybe even accurate enough to be called a quote, is, "When I see two people who are in "LOVE", I am often tempted to ask them to show eachother a litte less love and a little more common decency."

I like it.

For want of accuracy, read the Preface to his semi autobiographical novel called "Slapstick".

Common Decency... The way we SHOULD all be with one another.

Well this the way i see love:

Honesty has to be the grounds for any love relationship...also comprehension and understanding...

I want my partner to be my friend...

I mean life is long journey so better share it with someone you fell comfortable with...so that you can learn from each other and share those beautiful and dreaful moments that life can bring...

And when the end just comes ( I mean the end of life) look at each other and say it has been really nice to meet you...thank you.

Icey, Khall, Bambi, Patsy, Move aside..

We got a Flamenco Dancer in the house....

Bailamos?

**please do not link huge files like this as many are on dialup and it makes it take 5min or more to load one page. If you must, put it in your blog, and link with a warning about the huge file**

ps..i miss you kayo :o

Edited by cdnvic

QUOTE(Welshman @ 2005-10-20 19:53:30)

I have a 9 inch penis

I have a 12 inch penis but I don't use it as a rule.

Reminds me of a girl in the bar who said, " Give me 12 inches and make me bleed"

So one guy made love to her twice and punched her in the face!

Icey, Khall, Bambi, Patsy, Move aside..

We got a Flamenco Dancer in the house....

Bailamos?

[oversize image deleted, see original post for explanation]

ps..i miss you kayo :D

Guantamero.............. hasta la vista baby!!!!!!!!!! :D

ohh I think someone has upset his ladies... :o:D:D

Edited by Glauka

Sadman, you make me laugh... :D:D

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies... I don´t know what oversized image bambi posted, and vic deleted, but preumably if it was so large, she kept a photo of my penis.

Í must apologise, for not attending to my ladies´ needs in recent times.. I´ve no-one to blame but myself and a large workload at the bar... All of your dreams shall come true if you stand by me.

:o:D

Guantanamero sounds so much like guantanamo doens´t it... I prefer "El Lago Atitlan".

Sadman, you make me laugh... :D  :D

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies... I don´t know what oversized image bambi posted, and vic deleted, but preumably if it was so large, she kept a photo of my penis.

Í must apologise, for not attending to my ladies´ needs in recent times.. I´ve no-one to blame but myself and a large workload at the bar... All of your dreams shall come true if you stand by me.

:o  :D

Guantanamero sounds so much like guantanamo doens´t it... I prefer "El Lago Atitlan".

if that´s so (check the red bit) I should rethink my signature...or maybe later...

Tu que crees kayo? :D

Edited by Glauka

Make me laugh and impress me with your intellectual ability. Ohhh and enjoy the midnight sky :D

Annnd be an older male too. Annnnd an attractive one  :o

Yes absolutly ,my brainiac will concour,charmingly!!!!!!2 inch stilato..........OK??? love you so long,,, love you forever,,,,,,,,,you so good heart!!!! :D

Keep talking :D