Need A Builder

Arrrrgggghhhh!

OK, we've got architect plans, BOQ, planning permission blah, blah :)

My step-son approached a number of local builders to get quotes for construction of his mums house (let's keep the Farang Factor out for now).

I was more than mildly surprised to find that only one would even quote (and his number seems excessive).

It would appear that the sticking point is the Ayutthaya style roof which Wifey has her heart set on, this along with (for some reason) the cathedral ceilings is causing a 'too hard' response from the construction chaps who seem to be much happier throwing up moo-baan style rabbit hutches.

Sooo, does anyone have a builder in the Pathum Thani (Chiang Rak Yai) area who may be interested in a 3.5 - 4 million Baht project starting in August. Thai speaking is not an issue. If he's done an Ayutthaya roof before so much the better.

Post here or PM contact details (don't forget, no email addresses in posts).

Of course the winning contractor will have his name and image plastered all over ThaiVisa when I re-vitalise the construction thread.

Dear Sir, Yes; I would have the perfect contractor for you. Please PM to me and I will point you in the right direction,okay ?

Cheers,

JaapFries

Edited by jaapfries