How To Download Youtube Video / Convert / Play

ThaiLife

My neighbours 13 year old daughter has her first mobile phone and has ask the Expert ( Me :D ) to help

She has this phone ...

2011-07-02_1318.png

while at school her friend transferred a youtube video from their phone to her phone via bluetooth in a 3Gp file format , which she can then play on her phone.

Now she has asked me the best way she can download a youtube video using her netbook with an internet connection ( running windows xp ) and then play it on her phone

So I'm looking for the simplest way she can do the above .

any Ideas Please :jap:

Thanks

...to download to your galaxy phone use the 'tubemate' app from android store, it's free.

...for Apple, if your phone is jailbroken you can use 'atube' from the Cydia store. It is also free.

...to download to your com and then upload to the phone, use 'download helper' app in Firefox. You can download in MP4 format, which then plays on most phones.

good luck!

Have a look at jdownloader (.org). Just start the program, copy the youtube address you want and it will automatically pull several versions or file formats of the video/audio...mp3,mp4,avi...etc. Select the format you want - or all of them...and start downloading.

Good luck!