Beer Fridge

flightest

hi , iam looking for somewere in phuket i can purchase a beer fridge for a bar, i am after a chest fridge, in all the shops i can only find chest freezers, or does anyone know of a place were you can have a fridge made to suit my requirements, i dont want a tall upright fridge, any help appreciated

Never seen a chest fridge but a number of bars use the large, usually blue, coolboxes and fill them with cheap ice to keep the beers cool all night.

or a chest freezer, just remember to take the plug out when closing at night or use a timer

there is a shop in town selling all kinds of fridges, stock all Sanden Intercool products and do warranty work for them, trying to recall location, Baan Suzuki right hand, continue towards Chalong, turn right at red light, 200 meters right side

When you have a bar or a restaurant, pepsi cola or coca cola might be willing to put a fridge in your place, I have from both of them, and pepsi even gave me a large illuminated sign attached to a metal pole, with my shop's name on it and also of course pepsi's logo, and "pepsi" written in Thai. (I had to step out of my office and look at the sign because I couldn't remember if it said "pepsi" or "coke".) Also two different icecream companies gave me a freezer to store their products.

The beer companies are not so generous though, and the same applies for companies selling coffeebeans, they won't give you a coffeemachine to use in exchange for selling their product.

Edited by keestha

When you have a bar or a restaurant, pepsi cola or coca cola might be willing to put a fridge in your place, I have from both of them, and pepsi even gave me a large illuminated sign attached to a metal pole, with my shop's name on it and also of course pepsi's logo, and "pepsi" written in Thai. (I had to step out of my office and look at the sign because I couldn't remember if it said "pepsi" or "coke".) Also two different icecream companies gave me a freezer to store their products.

The beer companies are not so generous though, and the same applies for companies selling coffeebeans, they won't give you a coffeemachine to use in exchange for selling their product.

yepp, and pepsi more easy than coke. but when they come for weekly refill, not to happy to find the blue pepsi fridge full of beer :whistling:

yepp, and pepsi more easy than coke. but when they come for weekly refill, not to happy to find the blue pepsi fridge full of beer :whistling:

Even less happy when they find the shelf stosked with Diet Coke! But it's a great saving as those fridges are very expensive. They even gave us a brand new one when we moved premises. Not chest fridges though.