Hi

I have an ED visa single entry and entered Thailand on the 24th February 2011 and was admitted until the 24th May (90 days)

My language school obtained an extension to stay until 23rd September 2011 (120 days) with a report to immigration on the 15th august.

My question is this :- I will leaving Thailand on the 20th August and returning on the 20th September, how long will immigration permit me to stay?

I will be getting a single re-entry permit form Phuket immigration next week.

Thank you

Edited by tertim

Until 23 September. A re-entry permit only keeps your current permitted to stay date.

You may want to confirm those dates as normal ED extension of stay for language is 90 days I believe; although understand Phuket is unique in allowing one year at times.

I was led to understand that when I re-entered Thailand on the 20th September I would be granted 90 days as per my ED visa and re-entry permit ,so this is not correct?

Until 23 September. A re-entry permit only keeps your current permitted to stay date.

You may want to confirm those dates as normal ED extension of stay for language is 90 days I believe; although understand Phuket is unique in allowing one year at times.