Yingluck

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clever ploy there, suggesting that say nothing Yingluck has some kind of affinity with the saintly Aung San Su Kyi. Yes, I know, Thaksin is just like Gandhi, yadda yadda yadda.

Jeez, lighten up and live a little. :) Or were you under the impression that this is a highly serious and important discussion right here? :P

I bet some people would find this woman attractive too;

lorena_bobbitt_on_abc_news_2020_1993_1.jpg

That is, until they woke up one morning to find out what a evil bi*ch they opted to crawl into bed with!

Wonder how long until the nation wakes up snipped?

no one mentioned New Zealand's former PM Helen Clark

helen_clark.jpg

6'2" and on weekends played rugby for Auckland B.

Bro -- I'm in love. Who is this beauty? Who is this Venus? How can I meet her and spend the rest of my life with her?

Chinese are the least sexy of Asians anyway.

Man, I don't know where you're getting your information, but I live in Beijing and summertime is a sight to behold with skimpy outfits on long-legged beauties everywhere.

Sorry, but I have to say that Chinese girls put Thais to shame. By comparison, Thais appear short, chunky, dark-skinned and flat-nosed. I lived in Thailand for more than a decade, came to China to work, and was astounded at the number of beautiful women here.

As for Yingluck, I think she is attractive compared to your average prime minister. She better hope her negotiations don't include meetings with Dominique Strauss-Kahn.

helen_clark.jpg

Bro -- I'm in love. Who is this beauty? Who is this Venus? How can I meet her and spend the rest of my life with her?

She is the 'woman' who ruined New Zealand with her social engineering policies.

Chinese are the least sexy of Asians anyway.

Man, I don't know where you're getting your information, but I live in Beijing and summertime is a sight to behold with skimpy outfits on long-legged beauties everywhere.

Sorry, but I have to say that Chinese girls put Thais to shame. By comparison, Thais appear short, chunky, dark-skinned and flat-nosed. I lived in Thailand for more than a decade, came to China to work, and was astounded at the number of beautiful women here.

As for Yingluck, I think she is attractive compared to your average prime minister. She better hope her negotiations don't include meetings with Dominique Strauss-Kahn.

Yeah because we all know how ugly girls get when they are short , and dark skinned with flat noses.

Good for you, stay the F in China with that bigoted BS.

Thailand is definitely the country that has the most beautiful girls walking the street in my opinion. I am surprised that this post was able to continue. I was not sure if we were allowed to talk about public officials in thailand this way.

Let's hope she performs her duty as an elected politician for the whole Thai population and disregards the need for the knuckle draggers to have another object to contemplate while flying the kite... :bah:

It seems you're perhaps comparing the only thing you could get from a certain region of Thailand to something you will never get in the Chinese capital. But, of course, you know this and how stupid you sound.

Walk around a sizeable Thai city - Bangkok, Chiang Mai - and you'll see beauty at every turn. I'm sure it's the same in a comparable Chinese city.

Okay you've got me there. Ukraine is a definite sober as a judge YES and she does have the edge over Yingluck , but Argentina, sorry mate but that looks a bit to much like <deleted> for me and I'm not a <deleted> kind of guy.

Men will always be Men, daydreaming...

It seems you're perhaps comparing the only thing you could get from a certain region of Thailand to something you will never get in the Chinese capital. But, of course, you know this and how stupid you sound.

Walk around a sizeable Thai city - Bangkok, Chiang Mai - and you'll see beauty at every turn. I'm sure it's the same in a comparable Chinese city.

Yes, I agree, but I was responding to a previous post alleging Chinese women are the "least sexy" in Asia. My contention -- which I stand by -- is that there are far more knockouts in daily life here in Beijing than anywhere I ever saw in Thailand, and that includes Bangkok and Chiang Mai.

I too never knew this before I came here, perhaps because there are not that many sexy pictures of Chinese girls floating around on the internet compared to the amazing Japanese photos and the remarkable VDO by Nong Natt, etc. I had the preconception they were frumpy Mao-era gals.

One scary looking broad even by British standard

helen_clark.jpg

She is the 'woman' who ruined New Zealand with her social engineering policies.

Yes, I agree, but I was responding to a previous post alleging Chinese women are the "least sexy" in Asia. My contention -- which I stand by -- is that there are far more knockouts in daily life here in Beijing than anywhere I ever saw in Thailand, and that includes Bangkok and Chiang Mai.

I too never knew this before I came here, perhaps because there are not that many sexy pictures of Chinese girls floating around on the internet compared to the amazing Japanese photos and the remarkable VDO by Nong Natt, etc. I had the preconception they were frumpy Mao-era gals.

Whatever floats your boat. Guess that's why you're in China and not Thailand then . Each to their own. Horses for courses.

I think the OP needs to get out more if he thinks Yingluk is sexy.

You have to admit that as politicians go she is a vast improvement.:partytime2::intheclub::drunk::burp:

If bad teeth are your thing I guess.

So what Thai politican would you go for then , if any.......

So what Thai politican would you go for then , if any.......

Now you're getting really out there ... but I suspect Thailand's election fielded the two best-looking front-running candidates any country ever has in Abhisit and Yingluck.

I would like to see the girlfriends or wives of those people who think Yingluck is ugly. No matter what one thinks about Thaksin or politics, I do not think anyone can honestly say she is ugly. Margaret Thatcher, on the other hand, is another story, though I do respect her asd a leader.