Cheap Tool Shop In Bkk, Where?

lumphini07

hi,,

I need to start a basic tool box just simple stuff, makita battery drill, spanners, screw drivers, alan keys, torx bits,

pliers, wire cutters and a little socket set does anyone know of a really cheap place, something like the sunday market back in uk

not looking for quality just the basic......

any info appreciated GOOGLE FAILED :blink:

kind regards

You don't say where you live, so some suggestions might have you chasing a long way across Bangkok, that's where you are, to save baht 20.

I've found that Home Pro has a fair selection of cheap tools, expensive ones, too, if you have one in your area.

Then out morning "wet" market out here at Klong 10 has some cheap box wrenches and sockets. There's probably such in your area.

Take a look at Tesco-Lotus, not much, but do have a small selection of Chinese electric and battery tools.

Mac

Many regular markets usually have a vendor or two selling cheap tools that have been manufactured in Vietnam, dumped in Cambodia, bought up in bulk by enterprising Thai's, and guaranteed to electricute you the first time the switch rolls over.

Try the Klorng Tom market near Chinatown. Largest selection of hand and power tools in Bkk. Something for everybodies budget.

thankyou everyone, im in prawet but i think i will goto klong tom, just googled it and i can go by river and get of at Ratchawongse pier which sonds much more fun the popping into seacon square AGAIN!!,, and its not far from oh my cod, i still havnt been there yet

Thanks for all the replies....

p.s. i'm a great believer in cheap tools,, snap-on!! been there done that waste of money for someone like me.