Weather On Koh Phangan Early Jan

I'm booked for a week on Koh Phangan from 2nd Jan. I only just read up on the weather and it seems January is just the start of the hot season but with some left over rain from the monsoon season. Is my week going to be ruined or by that time will it be mostly good weather? I was really looking forward to swimming on the beach and hitting koh nang yuan.

Should be a geat week! Not too busy after the Christmas and New Year crowds have gone back home. Relatively high daylight tides. The hot season gets under way March onwards. January is the end of the wet season, so you may get a bit of rain but normally not much. This last year had been odd for rain as in March we had the worst floods in 10 years when it is supposed to be the dry season, so ..... no guarantees ..... but you should be fine!:D

Most likely you will have nice weather, have a look at my Samui info and weather bog, on both islands is very similar weather, and check out my archives half way down the pageon my Samui info and weather blog, left hand side, they go back a few years.Open a month that you’re interested in and check one of the of the last postsof each month, starting with ‘Goodbye to…………’ this post will tell you theweather conditions for that month.You can also check each individual post for that month ifyou wish to.