Jai Dee

staying on topic, almost

I like a man to be tall and handsome. Must be fit, smooth skin, tight butt

nice teeth and hair, clean.

Should be charming and romantic, with an excellent sense of humour

Good in bed, can last long time, make me feel wonderful

intelligent, supportive, good listener

not smoke, drink too much, gamble

so if any man out there can fit all that, maybe you can get girl of your dreams :D

Whoa! Look how tall that order is!

No, seriously now, I think what you've said is quite refreshing. Good luck finding your dreamboat. :o

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

staying on topic, almost

so if any man out there can fit all that, maybe you can get girl of your dreams :D

No, seriously now, I think what you've said is quite refreshing. Good luck finding your dreamboat. :D

Maybe she would be better off buying a Ken doll? :o

Bambi, show me your nose and I'll tell you if its plug socket or not :D

you show yours

then i show mine :o

Didn't know this was a medical thread - this game BambinA & phuketsiam are entering into used to be called Drs & Nurses in my younger day.

Now back on topic - So, how do you like them? (rather much younger, slim, big-breasted, dark skinned, or clear skinned, etc.)

Simple answer - Women YES!! & YES!! Subsitutes NO!! & NO!!

Edited by mijan24

staying on topic, almost

so if any man out there can fit all that, maybe you can get girl of your dreams :o

You ladies ask for so much.

The tall, handsome, teeth and hair (both my own i should add), quality bedroom activities backed up with intelligent discourse and attentive hearing i can manage.

But the drinking and gambling, why do you have to rob us of the few pleasures in life? How do you intend to keep us happy?

And while i'm at it, what about the womanising, surely theres got to be room for that as well. There's so much of my love to go round, it would be a shame to put restrictions on it.

Anyway, i get the impression you're already taken (not that that bothers me or anything), but if you can live with my idiosyncracies i'm currently available.....

:D

staying on topic, almost

Wow! I think you've just found your ideal man. I've even got the shiney armour and white horse.

Now....if you could just kindly get to the back of the queue I should be available for you sometime around March 9th 2007. :o

I've always noticed that Farangs who are into Asian females mostly like them skinny, or very slim.  Our western culture tends the more and more to breast worship (see in the US, Europe, they even insert implants in order to please bf). I wonder if big breasted Thai females are popular with Farangs or not... just curious, as I mostly see Farangs only with younger and slim Thai gf and never ever with big breasted Thai gals.

So, how do you like them? (rather much younger, slim, big-breasted, dark skinned, or clear skinned, etc.)

Well, I'm not a Farang....Or at least the ThaiVisa definition of a Farang... :D

But this is my type... :D

pic05.jpg

:o

Nice BambinA, but I would have to say my ideal Thai girl is my wife and her only competition is my daughter.  :o

ewwwww

I have edited thaibebops name back in, i think it is clear from his post that he was not being perverse but clearly stating that his daughter was beautiful which any devoted father would say.

Edited by Boo

I've always noticed that Farangs who are into Asian females mostly like them skinny, or very slim.  Our western culture tends the more and more to breast worship (see in the US, Europe, they even insert implants in order to please bf). I wonder if big breasted Thai females are popular with Farangs or not... just curious, as I mostly see Farangs only with younger and slim Thai gf and never ever with big breasted Thai gals.

So, how do you like them? (rather much younger, slim, big-breasted, dark skinned, or clear skinned, etc.)

Well, I'm not a Farang....Or at least the ThaiVisa definition of a Farang... :D

But this is my type... :D

pic05.jpg

Narachon (TVQC),

Nice. Didn't expect the standards, but I am impressed. :D

Hope you got a handle on it now. :o

Hope to see you so we can compare notes. OS: Send me your holiday plans. :D

Talk soon.

After 10pm all women look good. In fact my Momma told me " if you aren't in bed by 10 com'mon home." Just joking. :D:D

Happy hunting!

Narachon (TVQC),

Nice. Didn't expect the standards, but I am impressed. :D

Hope you got a handle on it now. :D

Yeah!

Anyway, here is another picture of Janphen Palawat..:D

pic04.jpg

Hey, I don't care if she looks like a Katoey! She's HOT!!

( You know,SiamOne....Many Katoeys actually look better than real women.... )

Hope to see you so we can compare notes. OS: Send me your holiday plans. :D

Don't worry, I'll be back in Thailand before you know it!! I'll tell you when! And Speaking of Holiday Plans, I'm also looking into that resort in Africa you told me about at the Thaivisa Party! :D

After 10pm all women look good. 

You forgot "after "X" amount of alcohol too....

In fact my Momma told me " if you aren't in bed by 10 com'mon home." Just joking. :D  :D

I try to be in bed by 1:00 myself.....After the bars close, of course..... :o:D

Narachon- When you get back we will have a TVQA meets the babes. :D We then can send our findings ( best specs) to the forum. :D

Have a great time in Africa - I was thinking about returning for a trip with my first son.

The babes over there ( Africa ) will kick your butt if you don't give them all ya got. :o

See you soon buddy. :D

I fell in love several times this morning with girls of various technical specs. I must not be so picky anymore. Indiana Jones make it up as it goes along.

The pictures are sweet. I don't think she looks like a Katoey. Looks like lunch. :D

Edited by ilyushin

my fiance (yep, a thai) is what I consider perfect: everything is in proportion. I think what makes the difference between thai women and farang woman is how they act. Thai woman epitomize femininity in everything they do. I think western woman have forgotten how to act like a woman. In U.S., being feminine is seen as a weakness in many places and is the image of masculinity.

I have edited & removed a number of posts due to unwarranted & upsetting content to a poster. Please keep on track people.

Err... :D ...Yes M'aam! :D

Sorry, back to "How do we like Thai females"... :D

Narachon- When you get back we will have a TVQA meets the babes.  We then can send our findings ( best specs) to the forum. 

That sound like a plan, dude!

As for sending our findings back to THIS forum....Uh.. I really don't think that would be such a good idea... :o:D

Have a great time in Africa - I was thinking about returning for a trip with my first son.

For the time being, I'm not planning on going there, but It WILL be in the Itinerary...

The babes over there ( Africa ) will kick your butt if you don't give them all ya got.

Trust me, I really don't need to go to Africa to get my butt kicked by babes.... :D

The pictures are sweet. I don't think she looks like a Katoey. Looks like lunch. :D

More like dinner to me.... :D

Janphen Palawat makes me feel hungry!!!!!

Rather big hands she have, but is OK lah!

You know what they say about women with big hands... :D:D

my fiance (yep, a thai) is what I consider perfect:  everything is in proportion.  I think what makes the difference between thai women and farang woman is how they act.  Thai woman epitomize femininity in everything they do.  I think western woman have forgotten how to act like a woman.  In U.S., being feminine is seen as a weakness in many places and is the image of masculinity.

Yes, it does seem that Thai women are more feminine than western women. But I don't think that the latter have "forgotten" how to be feminine though, just more independent ,competitive, and ambitious. It all depends on the culture. I'm sure that in 20-30 years, same will be said regarding Thai women, and then some other country's women would be considered more feminine or something....

All in all, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if I ended up with a "Western" babe..

my fiance (yep, a thai) is what I consider perfect:  everything is in proportion.  I think what makes the difference between thai women and farang woman is how they act.  Thai woman epitomize femininity in everything they do.  I think western woman have forgotten how to act like a woman.  In U.S., being feminine is seen as a weakness in many places and is the image of masculinity.

Your fiance or fiancee?

To all of you listening to Narachon, what is wrong with you?  The man is a Yankees fan!!!  Come on!  :D

You just Mad 'cuz the White Sox won the World Series! :D

Speaking of Yankees....

Here is a little picture of what my perfect Thai woman would look like.....

blackyankeesgirlwink9zh.gif

:o

staying on topic, almost

No, seriously now, I think what you've said is quite refreshing. Good luck finding your dreamboat. :D

It's really funny how for 6 pages men have been making demands, and nobody reacts, but as soon as a woman tells you her specs, people have to jump at her for being demanding and unrealistic.

Just an observation, nothing personal. But it's worth thinking about.

staying on topic, almost

It's really funny how for 6 pages men have been making demands, and nobody reacts, but as soon as a woman tells you her specs, people have to jump at her for being demanding and unrealistic.

I didn't make any demands. Her post, I think was just to goad us a little bit. Another wise it would not be so demanding itself. So, we just teased her back. This isn't a social issue.

Edited by thaibebop

staying on topic, almost

I didn't make any demands. Her post, I think was just to goad us a little bit. Another wise it would not be so demanding itself. So, we just teased her back. This isn't a social issue.

yes, no offence taken!! I did post it just to show the other side of the coin, my real demands are nothing like that...better not be, my hubbie would get upset!!

it just seemed so unreal, guys making a wish list

mind you, in Thailand, wishes come true, so watch out :D

staying on topic, almost

so if any man out there can fit all that, maybe you can get girl of your dreams

yes, no offence taken!! I did post it just to show the other side of the coin, my real demands are nothing like that...better not be, my hubbie would get upset!!

it just seemed so unreal, guys making a wish list

mind you, in Thailand, wishes come true, so watch out :D

Well , I do drink every now and then . :o

And I agree , be careful what you wish for , you just might get it .