Jai Dee

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Very natural

2. Somewhat filled out but not too much

3. Honey colored

4. Everything even ( I mean everything matching the shape of the body, not having one feature draw too much attention away from the whole woman)

5. High cheeks

6. Full lips, with nice teeth

7. Smooth soft skin

Pretty face is the most important. :D

1. good looking

2. sexy tight arse

3. slim

4. un-bleached

5. plug socket nose

6. up for it

sorted :D

here we go... this is you guys's ideal girl "pretty chomchai"

prettychomchai.jpg

Nice BambinA, but I would have to say my ideal Thai girl is my wife and her only competition is my daughter. :D

Your daughter ? :o

how about lowering those trousers a bit so I can be sure :D

and maybe face away and turn your head and look back with doe like eyes and lick your lips and...oooer I'm of to the toilet :o

:D keep it clean Connor - its a new thread man

1 - Nice Smile

2 - Beautifull Eyes

3 - Slim n Sexy, but not skinny

4 - I actually prefer my wifes skin when it was darker - but no worry of that now shes in UK

5 - No Silicone (Breasts or Noses or anywhere else)

6 - Typically Asian Looking - I love it

now... back to drooling over that photo :D

Man when im with one i really like , then comes another . Its not fair ! I love them all . I like the breast , then I like the butt , ###### its not fair !

Yes all that grey matter and stuff is important, but where's the fun in talking about that? Lighten up and save the personality test for real life :o

Never worried about tits until I came to a country where nobody has them. I don't like to feel like there's actually something missing. But I don't think I could ever get used to touching silicone - shiver - either, not that I've ever had the experience. Thai bums are great - seriously, they're all great. I like them on the small side, but huge ones just don't exist. Not too bothered about legs, long or short, muscled or not, as long as they're not flabby. Bellies are great, I love bellies, flat and really toned would be nice, but soft is nice too, just not blatantly pot-bellied. Either strikingly tall or strikingly petite is my favourite, not in between...

I'm really really weird. I like pale skin, a nose that's not 2 inches wide and absolutely not a "plug socket" (it means strongly upturned, something common in rural Isaan) (small is fine though and I don't care about no bridge). Arched eyebrows, not the fuzzy smears that so many Thais have. Although I really dislike makeup of all other kinds, I have to admit that daft plucking and redrawing trick works on me, even when I'm fully aware that it's not natural. This basically amounts to me liking the Thai guys ideal, face-wise (apart from the high nose).

I so hope my gf doesn't read this...

Icy would say something about the eyes, and she'd be right. The eyes do more than see...

i like

1 smart girl

2 tall as 5.7F /169 cm

3 long hair  2F  is great

4 Full hand grab  as 34D

5 not fat  54 kg look good (50-52 is perfect)

6 funny

7 silk skin

8 Look Mixed Th-Ch , tan sometime, fair sometime

9 good bun

10 long legs

:o

I think Bamabina describes herself .

Yes, Bambi you forgot

11 loves animals

12 likes going on holiday in Koh Chang

13 single, available and on the prowl

Yes all that grey matter and stuff is important, but where's the fun in talking about that? Lighten up and save the personality test for real life :o

Never worried about tits until I came to a country where nobody has them. I don't like to feel like there's actually something missing. But I don't think I could ever get used to touching silicone - shiver - either, not that I've ever had the experience. Thai bums are great - seriously, they're all great. I like them on the small side, but huge ones just don't exist. Not too bothered about legs, long or short, muscled or not, as long as they're not flabby. Bellies are great, I love bellies, flat and really toned would be nice, but soft is nice too, just not blatantly pot-bellied. Either strikingly tall or strikingly petite is my favourite, not in between...

I'm really really weird. I like pale skin, a nose that's not 2 inches wide and absolutely not a "plug socket" (it means strongly upturned, something common in rural Isaan) (small is fine though and I don't care about no bridge). Arched eyebrows, not the fuzzy smears that so many Thais have. Although I really dislike makeup of all other kinds, I have to admit that daft plucking and redrawing trick works on me, even when I'm fully aware that it's not natural. This basically amounts to me liking the Thai guys ideal, face-wise (apart from the high nose).

I so hope my gf doesn't read this...

Icy would say something about the eyes, and she'd be right. The eyes do more than see...

I think alot of Thai women have big breast , have you ever been to the Philippines ? We're talking ant hills !

i like

1 smart girl

2 tall as 5.7F /169 cm

4 Full hand grab  as 34D   :D

6 funny

7 silk skin

9 good bun

10 long legs

i just talked about myself babe :D

being Nacissus sometime :D

Your daughter ? :D

im not that old :D

smart arse :D

i like

1 smart girl

2 tall as 5.7F /169 cm

4 Full hand grab  as 34D

6 funny

7 silk skin

9 good bun

10 long legs

Yes, Bambi you forgot

11 loves animals

12 likes going on holiday in Koh Chang

13 single, available and on the prowl

you know me much...ehhh? :D

Yes, but i try to get the most mint etc etc, its a game i play, a twisted game i guess

I bring a small clock, me: how long this short time, her up2u. me 2 hours ok?

her: ok

once inside the room i pull out and set the clock, her: oh you smart falang...

A successful hunt is all about patience and details, and knowing when to strike

Edited by Nam Kao

Yes, but i try to get the most mint etc etc, its a game i play, a twisted game i guess

I bring a small clock, me: how long this short time, her up2u. me 2 hours ok?

her: ok

once inside the room i pull out and set the clock, her: oh you smart falang...

A successful hunt is all about patience and details,  and knowing when to strike

Nice :o

oh you guys!! always thinking with your small head :o

If you complain any more about being "taken for a ride" on other threads, then I can say you got it coming

OK there were a couple of nice replies (yes Bambi, you too) and thank you for those

now, my butt..... :D

1. Very natural

2. Somewhat filled out but not too much

3. Honey colored

4. Everything even ( I mean everything matching the shape of the body, not having one feature draw too much attention away from the whole woman)

5. High cheeks

6. Full lips, with nice teeth

7. Smooth soft skin

Pretty face is the most important. :D

1. good looking

2. sexy tight arse

3. slim

4. un-bleached

5. plug socket nose

6. up for it

sorted :D

here we go... this is you guys's ideal girl "pretty chomchai"

prettychomchai.jpg

Nice BambinA, but I would have to say my ideal Thai girl is my wife and her only competition is my daughter. :D

Your daughter ? :D

All right you sicko, you know what I mean. Don't even joke about that sh1t. :o