Compare Thailand With Other Countries

Thanks for posting that, interesting. This isn't a bad site, but unfortunately not exactly what I'm looking for. I'm looking for comparisons that are more relevant for "ex-pats" living and working in SE Asia... can anybody suggest a site that aims more at the ex-pat community? Especially in regards to 1). opening a business 2). buying land/property IN OUR OWN NAMES and 3). visa/long stay visas (non of this Thai nonsense). Any suggestions on these three points?

Thanks for posting that, interesting. This isn't a bad site, but unfortunately not exactly what I'm looking for. I'm looking for comparisons that are more relevant for "ex-pats" living and working in SE Asia... can anybody suggest a site that aims more at the ex-pat community? Especially in regards to 1). opening a business 2). buying land/property IN OUR OWN NAMES and 3). visa/long stay visas (non of this Thai nonsense). Any suggestions on these three points?

yes: Philippines, Cambodia.

Edited by manarak

Don't bother naming countries unless you can come up with some concrete comparisons as to why the Philippines and/or Cambodia are better than Thailand (unless of course you just replied to "get an extra point"...).

Pretty useless information.

Don't bother naming countries unless you can come up with some concrete comparisons as to why the Philippines and/or Cambodia are better than Thailand (unless of course you just replied to "get an extra point"...).

Well if you are going to be rude to people no one is going to help your with your homework/school project.....:whistling: .

Manarak is 100% correct when saying Cambodia and the Philippines have easier polices/regulations as regards items 1 & 3, not sure about the Phillpines, but you certainly can't own land as such in your own name in Cambodia

Is this concrete enough for you ?.... :rolleyes:

Based on the 3 criteria given, Thailand is certainly the most restrictive in comparison with Cambodia and the Philippines..

If this is not good enough for you then do your own research...

Well if you are going to be rude to people no one is going to help your with your homework/school project.....:whistling: .

Manarak is 100% correct when saying Cambodia and the Philippines have easier polices/regulations as regards items 1 & 3, not sure about the Phillpines, but you certainly can't own land as such in your own name in Cambodia

Is this concrete enough for you ?.... :rolleyes:

Based on the 3 criteria given, Thailand is certainly the most restrictive in comparison with Cambodia and the Philippines..

If this is not good enough for you then do your own research...

Yes thank you. That is a bit more helpful.

And no, it's not homework or a school project and I wasn't trying to be rude, just trying to point out that "Philippines and Cambodia" doesn't answer any questions.