Limit On 15 Day Border Runs?

Is there a limit on how many 15 day border runs I can do? and if there is does a 60 visa between those runs stop the problem? I am at the border of Laos and I did the math it is cheaper for me to do 15 day runs than the way I do a tourist visa. Thanks, all info appreciated.

My experience is that they are starting to ask questions or even refusing entry after 3 consecutive 15 Day entries at the same border crossing.

Mostly depends on the officer of that moment. :whistling:

My experience is that they are starting to ask questions or even refusing entry after 3 consecutive 15 Day entries at the same border crossing.

Mostly depends on the officer of that moment. :whistling:

I had 8 in a row all from poi pet and never had a question, but i must say I always went with a visa run company

AFAIK they changed this 30 day to 15 day permit-thing and at the same time, they skipped the 90-day-per-180-day-rule.

Obviously they thought that nobody would be so sick to do a border-run every 14 days.

Never heard of any problem of questions asked in granting another 15 days in a long row.

It's generally known, that some Immigration Offices at borders/neighboring consulates do have problems with back-to-back tourist-visa.