Help Find My Thai Wife

ozsamurai

I'd be more interested in what your wife and friends thought about all this?...

did she actually realise it was some guy taking the piss?

even if you couldnt pick up on it, im sure the Thai text would have been written in a way that made it abvious it was satire..pretty obvious

A few years back, i meet a nice and well mannered young lady in Bangkok. She just had finished her uni and REALLY wanted to marry me, unfortunately, i wasn't up for it, but like magic she got wed to an australian chap just DAYS later.

They did the traditional western wedding with her wearing a white dress, etc, so it was really a nice thing for this guy to make her dream become a reality, her internet space was containing litterally hundreds of pictures about the event (still is)

A few weeks back, by pure coincidence, i came across the profile of a girl which was looking exactly as her, but how can it be? this girl had a different name and was presenting herself as a single lady and on the look for a guy just a little bit older than her, so i went back out of curiosity to her other space, which still show her having a happy life with her husband in Brisbane.

It seems she will be back in Thailand in July and she's going to stay for more than 2 months.

I hope there is not another video on the making.

now then guys lets start looking,there cant be many noi,s in thailand,do we look south,north,east or west,what country,germany,sweden,denmark,uk,usa no american can be this thick so usa is off the list,what about soi cowboy,nana plaza or maybe that beach resort pattaya,well i dont now where to start so come on guys any suggestions?

even if you couldnt pick up on it, im sure the Thai text would have been written in a way that made it abvious it was satire..pretty obvious

No nobody on the 'Thai Wives Site' is taking it seriously. Mostly their forum concentrates on avoiding Farang Ki Nok, how to get visa's for various places and bitching a bit about the way they are treated after having married a farang.

Oz

How could anyone fall for someone with a face like that - unbelievable.

That is what I thought until I saw the picture of her completely nude. I have to admit that I would be willing to give her a quick whirl. :w00t:

Edited by Ulysses G.

No nobody on the 'Thai Wives Site' is taking it seriously. Mostly their forum concentrates on avoiding Farang Ki Nok, how to get visa's for various places and bitching a bit about the way they are treated after having married a farang.

Oz

Don't get me started. I know too many relationships where one is decent and the other is a rat. I know very few where both the husband and wife treat each other as they would like to be treated. A lot of double standards on both sides here.

How could anyone fall for someone with a face like that - unbelievable.

That is what I thought until I saw the picture of her completely nude. I have to admit that I would be willing to give her a quick whirl. :w00t:

Come off it - this country is FULL of women with bodies nicer than that.

Why oh why do these guys come here and marry a woman who any thai man wouldn't go near in a million years.

Why oh why do these guys come here and marry a woman who any thai man wouldn't go near in a million years.

I agree on that, but I would still demean myself with the woman in the video if we happened to find ourselves alone in the same room. :whistling:

What a croc.....open your eyes and look at the thai/thai couples walking around any shopping centre....scrubbers worse than the one in the vid for sure....for sure saraburi has more than its fair share.

What a croc.....open your eyes and look at the thai/thai couples walking around any shopping centre....scrubbers worse than the one in the vid for sure....for sure saraburi has more than its fair share.

saraburi, lopburi, singburi has the most beautiful women in the country.

Don't get me started. I know too many relationships where one is decent and the other is a rat.

Yep -- there are a lot of rats in Thailand.

In certain parts of the country .......... Thai people eat them.

Farangs, however, prefer to marry them.

Don't get me started. I know too many relationships where one is decent and the other is a rat.

Yep -- there are a lot of rats in Thailand.

In certain parts of the country .......... Thai people eat them.

Farangs, however, prefer to marry them.

he he at last a real person on thai Visa - good one dude.

Edited by saraburioz

Maybe so, but the best looking Thai girls are almost always with a Thai guy. You can at least admit that.