Looking For A Dump .

Thaifan2

dump in toilet sure normally not charge you want to dump a lot careful sure overflow because hot today

What?!?

I'm looking for broken pieces of cement floor or wall, brick is ok too. I dont want cinder block (grey with oval holes.)What have you got? I live near San Sai near Ruam chok market (Rimping/Mac Donald's.)

I'm looking for broken pieces of cement floor or wall, brick is ok too. I dont want cinder block (grey with oval holes.)What have you got? I live near San Sai near Ruam chok market (Rimping/Mac Donald's.)

I'm looking to find a good home for a largish pile of pieces of clay plant containers broken up while getting the plants out to put in the garden. Would they be of interest? They'd probably fill a big wheelbarrow. I live off the 118 about about 10 kms. from the superhighway.

with things like furniture just put it in the road outside your house, and it should be gone within hours. If you are in a Moo Bann just put it all out for the rubbish collectors.

Iain

They won't take it, as you have to use their special plastic bags for any sort of rubbish. :)

with things like furniture just put it in the road outside your house, and it should be gone within hours. If you are in a Moo Bann just put it all out for the rubbish collectors.

Iain

They won't take it, as you have to use their special plastic bags for any sort of rubbish. :)

I think he means that other Thai residents will take the old furniture .In my Moo Baan there are two collections a week .They will take anything in a black plastic bag unless its too heavy .I think that this is the route i will take .

Seems that there is no Dump as we know it in the West in Chiang Mai ?