Travel Agent In Chiangmai?

bangkok blue

Seen postings before about a very helpful Indian guy who runs a travel agent near Thapae gate. Does anyone have the name of his office? Or could anyone recommend any other travel agents that could help with a flight to the UK in the next couple of weeks?

Any help appreciated.

Kitty corner???? I think I know the AIS office.... Not far from night bazaar, ye? so walk past the Ais shop and keep going for 50m?

A friend also recommended a company called P+P travel.

Coming from Tha Pa gate it is about 50 feet past on the other side of the street. He has a sign outside on the walk.

He saved me money last year going to Bali. He got me and the wife there cheaper 1000 Baht saved. But that is not all. We got to take 20 kilo's of luggage rather than the 15 on Air Asia and Singapore air had real meals.

I will be going back to the states in August he got me my round trip ticket from Bangkok and a ticket from Chiang Mai to Bangkok. I asked him about coming home from Bangkok and he told me that if I decide to change my return date I would not be able to change it on the Bangkok to Chiang Mai leg. So just email him when I have a firm date and he will get the ticket for me. Not many other travel agents will inform you of that.

Lucky for me I got a e-mail inviting me to a 70 year birthday party eleven days after my origanal return date. It would seem that many of us ion the class I graduated with are turning 70 this year.